Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Just got back from the preview event put up by my local dealer. The venue was in a very physically constrained location, with heavy traffic all around. So did not have much room to take good pics. They only had the silver one parked outside, with heavy traffic passing by the whole time.

Like many Infinitis (the M in particular) the cars have much shapes, dips and curves that photos really cannot convey. You have to see the cars in person to really appreciate the details.

For the Q50, based on photos, the rear really looked the weakest in terms of design. But in person it looks much better.

Anywhoo, here ya go.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
The more I see those 19's and that gunmetal grille, the more I want the sport. Ugh. Must. Stop. Looking.
Peer pressure get the sport ... Do It! Do It! Every G I've driven without the sport just didn't feel right to me ....

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Yikes - those wheels look like they really stick out from the tire!

I had an M and the wheels stuck out and were rash magnets. I'm not talking about poor driving either. One time the dealer scrapes the curb taking my car out of the service bay and parking it for me.

I can picture the same thing happening with these if the pic above isn't an optical illusion.

Oh we'll, wheel repair before lease return is becoming a national pastime these days. . .

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Yikes - those wheels look like they really stick out from the tire!

I had an M and the wheels stuck out and were rash magnets. I'm not talking about poor driving either. One time the dealer scrapes the curb taking my car out of the service bay and parking it for me.

I can picture the same thing happening with these if the pic above isn't an optical illusion.

Oh we'll, wheel repair before lease return is becoming a national pastime these days. . .
Optical illusion. Look at the rest of the pics i posted. They are all from the same car. They don't stick out.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Let me help you out..

The trick is to open the image in Paint and then rotate and upload.
I am on a Mac, and the pics were taken in n iPhone. So no MS Paint for me. In fact, both devices automatically show the images in the correct orientation in the Safari browser.

Until I saw your post, i did not even know the image was not properly rotated.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I thought the liquid platinum had a blue tint to it but I guess its just a reflection of the blue sky in that photo.
best way to see these colors in their true form is in person, pictures just don't let you see them how they are suppose to be seen. I think pictures of this paint that would be more like what you will see in person are the official pictures taken in a studio.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Haha! These colors are becoming confusing! Those 3 are quite hard to distinguish in some pics/lighting! Hehehe!

Reactions: chicagokevo
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.