Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a Q50 that is in the Southern California area near Santa Fe Springs. We're trying to test fit two wheels. We will offer a heavily discounted set for anyone who lets us test fit on their car, the price will be cheaper than what we offer for dealers. Please email us at [email protected] if you have a vehicle available.

Wheels we are looking to fit:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I might know someone that might want to do this! Ill send this thread to him and have him hit u guys up!

·
Registered
573 Posts
We need all aftermarket companies to move to FL. :(

·
Super Moderator
2,674 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Oh boy! And to think, I've lived in both North and Southern CA. I had Axis wheels on my last modded car in 1997, agree on the nice looking 5 spoke. Maybe a darker gray or tinted version.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Sinecure is right.. NOR-CAL.

Otherwise Gbert hogs all the fun. :cool:

If I lived in the LA area, I'd loan my car.
I think those 5 spoke rims would look good.
Haha! And here I am jealous of the guys in Japan! :p

·
Premium Member
1,852 Posts
Can I just have the 5 spokes to model here in NOR-CARO?:D

·
Registered
573 Posts
Japan is awesome, lived there for 2.5 years too. Did we derail the thread enough to give avmba the best chance? lol

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I know brembo is looking for a Q50 to take measurements.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Went over to Axis today. The folks over there were super friendly and had some nice wheels for me to fit.

The graphite ones below were staggered (20x9.5, 20x10.5) and a little too big in the back IMO.

We also tried the silver wheels in the back which equated to 20x9.5s all around which was a better look size wise.

Not sure if I am going to get a set but if I do it will be the graphite wheels.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Get the mesh with step lip! ��

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice wheels man! They let you drive home with them?
I believe its partial sponsorship! So it just depends if he wanted to buy them for the price they give it to him for!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Not really a fan of this specific 5 spoke, will you have pics of the mesh on there?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts