Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! Thanks for sharing! :)

Lot of nice detailed pics but their license plate @ the back is annoying! Too much red! Hehe!

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
The trunk in the first hybrid is quite deeper (as in water depth) than their Hagane Blue non-hybrid model, I am guessing the gasser has the spare tire:
When I recently looked at the Q50s that came into the dealership that I am working with I noticed this as well. It's not as deep because of the spare.:(

Reactions: cvipgo

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Wow thats a big difference in space if your considering big items such as luggage. I wouldn't be able to use the trunk of the Hybrid.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
It's actually not that bad. While the non-hybrid trunk goes back further, it is also not as deep as the hybrid. So, you get more depth in the hybrid...I think it will all depend on how you pack it. I might bring some luggage and try them out in different trunks tomorrow...

Reactions: vices

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Cool thanks Aggie.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It's actually not that bad. While the non-hybrid trunk goes back further, it is also not as deep as the hybrid. So, you get more depth in the hybrid...I think it will all depend on how you pack it. I might bring some luggage and try them out in different trunks tomorrow...
Aggie - with pictures? that would be great for the forum! Same luggage in two different (non-hybrid vs hybrid) trunks. If you could find one without the spare and post three, that would be great! Lot of work, though! We'd appreciate it! Would help tremendously.:)

If they ever get these in, I'd like to take pics with a set of golf clubs and additional luggage.

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Oh you HAVE to get a picture of that!! Gbert would be posting the heck out of a video of you walking not an Infiniti dealership with 4 suitcases and a travel bag trying to cram them into the trunk. That would be awesome!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
What is surprising about this set of pictures is this:

1. I didn't think you could order a Q50 Sport with Ruby and Wheat (only stone).

2. It looks like the headliner is still Stone even though the rest of the leather is Wheat. This doesn't look right or good together. May have to see it in person and go with stone.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
2. It looks like the headliner is still Stone even though the rest of the leather is Wheat. This doesn't look right or good together. May have to see it in person and go with stone.
This was my concern as well. But I have seen it in person, and the headliner is not completely grey. More like a blend of grey and beige colors. For me, it was not an issue once I saw it in person.

·
Registered
118 Posts
You can't, they labeled the sport ruby wheat, but it's in fact Stone. This is an optical illusion caused by the camera flash.
Wheat (the blue car):

Stone (the red car):
I think I might like the stone better, at least from the pictures, but I'll have to see it in person. I probably won't go until I can also test drive (not until after 5 August) and look at the trunks (hybrid and non-hybrid and then spare and no spare). ;)

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
This was my concern as well. But I have seen it in person, and the headliner is not completely grey. More like a blend of grey and beige colors. For me, it was not an issue once I saw it in person.
I have the stone in my G37S and it is slightly off color to the carpet and headliner as well. So it's just which one you prefer. This go around I went with Wheat because I looked at two white Infiniti's on the lot (wheat and stone leather seating) and thought the wheat was better contrast and didn't blend in as much as the stone on the white Q50. But that's just a personal preference.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have the stone in my G37S and it is slightly off color to the carpet and headliner as well. So it's just which one you prefer.
Off topic... Chick, Beautiful Avatar there! (Was it one of gbert's master pieces? :p ) -- Although I thought you would choose a masculine figure there to counter-act those guys' ... ;):D

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Off topic... Chick, Beautiful Avatar there! (Was it one of gbert's master pieces? :p ) -- Although I thought you would choose a masculine figure there to counter-act those guys' ... ;):D
Ohhhhhh I like the way you think!!! I'm gonna have to find a picture of Jason Statham! I could sop him up with a biscuit!!! (Ahhh truly sounding southern now! Ha)

And yes, my current avatar is from one of Gberts great pictures that he personally took!

Reactions: gbert15
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.