Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AWD folks… curious to know what your ride height is. I’m on BC coilovers with Velgen VF5 20” wheels… front is sitting at 26 5/8” and the rear is at 26 3/4”. Post up a picture of your car as well please.

·
Registered
2016, Q50S
33 Posts
I'm on BC coilovers with Z1 Race FUCA and full SPC Control arms on the rear. Z1 Aluminum under shroud which sits like 1 - 1.5 inches off the ground. It's also my daily.

If you plan on going lower, please get the under shroud. It'll protect the plastic oil pan. The front sway bar is pretty much the only thing protecting it.

Wheels
Front: 19x10.5 +12 with 15mm spacer
Rear: 19x10.5 +12
Tires
Front: 245/35
Rear: 245/35

·
Registered
2014 Q50 Premium AWD
16 Posts
How does it ride lowered? I was thinking of lowering mine too, but I don't always drive on the best of roads and I really don't want it to be obnoxiously bumpy. I actually went with a 45 sidewall on my new tires for that reason.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How does it ride lowered? I was thinking of lowering mine too, but I don't always drive on the best of roads and I really don't want it to be obnoxiously bumpy. I actually went with a 45 sidewall on my new tires for that reason.
I rides fine to me. It’s definitely not as bouncy as if you cut springs, but doesn’t ride like stock either. I don’t find it to be uncomfortable or annoying. It’s all about your tires, ride height and coilover dampener settings. A 45 sidewall may feel a little bit rough depending on the tire compound. I’m running staggered with a softer compound, 35 sidewall up front and a 30 sidewall in the rear and it rides well. Before that, I had a 40 sidewall all around with a harder compound and it rode a little rougher.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts