Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see this mentioned a lot but am not clear on what it is. Discount for new purchase if in an Infinity?

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
If you currently have an Infiniti lease, you get $1,000 off your new lease. I'm not sure it works the same for purchases.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you currently have an Infiniti lease, you get $1,000 off your new lease. I'm not sure it works the same for purchases.
Thank you. I'm in the process of leasing a Q50.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
From Sinecure's old post on the JX forum (Came across on a Google search):
The only current incentive I know of on the JX is $1000 customer loyalty cash if leasing the vehicle with IFS. In other words, if you own any Infiniti (proof of registration and/or insurance in your name), Infiniti will give you $1000 toward your lease of a new JX.
Is Infiniti offering any manufacturer incentives when purchasing a new car? [Archive] - Infiniti JX Forum : Infiniti JX Forums

As he's an Infiniti employee, this leads me to believe that even if you aren't necessarily exiting from a current lease, then you would still qualify for the loyalty if you have purchased your current Infiniti. This is something that I was unsure about as well.

Edit: Just called Infiniti Consumer Affairs, and it sounds like there is a distinction between "lease loyalty" and I guess standard loyalty. So it sounds like you indeed have to be exiting from a current lease in order to get lease loyalty. Important to mention, however, that he was unable to locate any lease loyalty deals for the Q50 in the national offers system, so he stated matter-of-factly that there is no loyalty. But, given Infiniti's apparent lack of cross-functional communication, I wouldn't be surprised if it is offered come Monday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.