Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Are there 2 types of Black color for the Q? I know about the Melbec Black so the Osidian Black is more metallic just like the OB from MB?
Obsidian is a traditional, flat glossy Black, it is not metallic. Malbec is metalic and has a purple undertone.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Oh dear, this has me rethinking my entire decision... Not a fan of the Obsidian Black, and never saw the Malbec Black before now, and I must say, me likey :cool:
Yea! It was shared by BenW and thought it was the bees knees! Hahaha! :D

Reactions: Soon2Q50

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Yea! It was shared by BenW and thought it was the bees knees! Hahaha! :D
SON OF A BISCUIT!! Darn you gbert!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally decide on white and then you tease me with those beautiful Malbec Black pictures!! I will always wonder..............

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
SON OF A BISCUIT!! Darn you gbert!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally decide on white and then you tease me with those beautiful Malbec Black pictures!! I will always wonder..............
Hahaha! I actually thought that those pics will pursuade u to stick with the malbec black when we showed that to u the night before u went to your dealer to place your order! I guess not! :(

Hahaha! :D

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Hahaha! I actually thought that those pics will pursuade u to stick with the malbec black when we showed that to u the night before u went to your dealer to place your order! I guess not! :(

Hahaha! :D
It just didn't look that beautiful on the Coupe that I saw it on! Believe me, I stood there staring at it for quite a while, especially considering it was 96 degrees! But at this point, getting a loaded RWD Premium Malbec may take forever!

Now I'm going to curse you under my breath every time I see your name. ha Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek::p:D

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
She probably will still switch...my prediction is her dealer won't be able to find a car with her color choice and options, so he'll say ... well, I have a _______ with your options, but no moonlight white...and she'll say OK SOLD!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
She probably will still switch...my prediction is her dealer won't be able to find a car with her color choice and options, so he'll say ... well, I have a _______ with your options, but no moonlight white...and she'll say OK SOLD!!!!
I'm easy but not THAT easy!! :p

I definitely won't take just any color!! Colors I would not consider: Liquid Platinum....well, that is probably the only one I wouldn't even consider. But I would REALLY have to get a great deal on any other that I don't personally want (Moonlight White and Malbec Black).

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Let me fix that for u....

I'm easy but not THAT easy!! :p

I definitely won't take just any color!! Colors I would not consider: Liquid Platinum....well, that is probably the only one I wouldn't even consider. But I would REALLY have to get a great deal on any other that I don't personally want (Venetian Ruby, Chestnut Bronze, Obsidian Black, Moonlight White and Malbec Black).

Hahaha! :p

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.