Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've had my q50 for going on a year and it's time to start modding!
This may be a slow build but whatever!>:D
q50rain.jpg

Currently: Car is stock aside from exhaust, I had a local shop buid me a custom exhaust which is a single 3" from the Y - back to a 3-2.5y and then out the rear. Sounds pretty good (it basically mimics what I just bought)

Pulling that off soon and will swap with the Megan Racing Down pipes, and Stillen Carbon Tip Catback!
exhaust_parts.jpg

Future Plans

- Ams Intakes
- Stillen Front Splitter
- Stillen Rear diffuser
- Blackout chrome (will either do gloss black wrap, or see if i can find something to match the tips)​

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome lady. Please spend some time reading thru this forum to understand the pros and cons of various mods. For instance these cars are notorious to smoke a lot with lower down pipes

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am truly impressed with you gentlemen...on the Subaru forums all the leg-humpers would have scared off a female by now.

Welcome Mary.
Lol, not that easy!

Welcome lady. Please spend some time reading thru this forum to understand the pros and cons of various mods. For instance these cars are notorious to smoke a lot with lower down pipes
In the same way the go on, they can also come right back off if I have any problems with them. Did you have this issue?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Be careful of the drone

will swap with the Megan Racing Down pipes, and Stillen Carbon Tip Catback!
The Stillen Catback with downpipes has been known to be droneworthy....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And, sounds like a low-pitched Oreck vacuum cleaner.

Source: Ridden in a VR30 with stillen catback and lower downpipes.

I've taken some long trips in a 2015 Mustang GT with headers/magnaflow/H pipe -- low-pitched oreck won't bother me at all.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hey Mary welcome, I have the Megan LDP, and the resonators, I find that when I use the manual shift, the rasp isn't as noticable.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I would be willing to bet I have one of the loudest, raspiest Qs in existence, and to be honest, it's not bad at all.

Unless you lose the back half of your CBE at the rear axle... that made my kids cry.
Hey Scary, I went the 16" resonators.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts