Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like an interesting build! A Matte Grey vinyl wraped Q50 with Vossen CV5s and purple calipers!

Not sure if I like the purple but I guess I gotta see the whole car first!

Is the owner of this Q50 on this forum?

Edit:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Matte Gray looks good!

Plasti Dipped emblems too???? That actually doesn't look bad. I may try it.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matte Gray looks good!

Plasti Dipped emblems too???? That actually doesn't look bad. I may try it.
Do it!!! Hehe!

The Q50S logo kinda throws me off though!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
I love matte colored cars. BMW had a 6 series coupe in their showroom that was matte gray and it looked amazing. I imagine it is even harder to keep clean though.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love matte colored cars. BMW had a 6 series coupe in their showroom that was matte gray and it looked amazing. I imagine it is even harder to keep clean though.
Definitely! I briefly considered matte white but after reading how hard itbwas to maintain, I just had to pass!

I dunno about those tires
Why? What about the Nitto NT555(I think)?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But Infiniti does not have any matte colors?
Ohhh not infiniti specifically! This was a long tym ago when I was just pondering on selling Chubbylita! I think I came across that when I was still interested in the CLA! I think one of the higher MB models had that option!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I like the dipped trim but idk how that would look on a black car, i dipped the 3.7 badges just to try as im taking those off soon, doesnt look too bad.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Added more pics of the build!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like all of it except the front Infiniti logo looks bad blacked out like that. It needs contrast from the black grille.
Same here actually! Also the bracket holding the side mirrors! I would have liked that left black!

·
Registered
51 Posts
The paint color looks really good. I can't say for sure with the purple accents from these pictures. My favorite part is how the double exhaust pipes pop when contrasted with the matte grey paint job. Really cool. I would support getting this paint job.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The paint color looks really good. I can't say for sure with the purple accents from these pictures. My favorite part is how the double exhaust pipes pop when contrasted with the matte grey paint job. Really cool. I would support getting this paint job.
Not a paint job though! Its a vinyl wrap

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
139 Posts
My favorite part is how the double exhaust pipes pop when contrasted with the matte grey...
Besides the purple (calipers need to be all black IMO), that's the part I don't like. If you're gonna black out all the chrome parts, go all the way and do the tail pipes too!

LOVE those wheels in black!

·
Premium Member
'17 AWD Q50SS
788 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.