Hey Guys - I know that I'm new to the forum and, of course, right when I join there is a warning about new posters and scams. I promise that I'm legit and will post whatever pictures are needed to prove it.

So, the story behind these LDPs...I bought a complete exhaust for my 2015 3.7 Premium. This included Megan Racing LDPs and a full Invidia Gemni CBE from a wrecked 2018 Q50 3.0t. Being new to the Q50 world, I did not realize that the LDPs wouldn't fit my 3.7. So, I am trying to find them a good home. Since I bought them used, I am unsure of the mileage on them. The wrecked 3.0 had a little over 50k miles on it. They appear to be in good shape with no cracks in the welds. As they are used, I do not have any of the hardware or brackets for them.

I am located in Utah and willing to ship - although it may change the price a bit. I am happy to negotiate if a fair offer arrives. I just want these to go to someone who will use them.

Thank you so much - I am excited to be a part of the Q50 community.

Wood Cylinder Font Metal Pipe

Automotive exhaust Nickel Composite material Metal Household hardware

Wind instrument Automotive exhaust Nickel Auto part Musical instrument

(This picture doesn't show the LDPs like I had hoped, but it is the CBE they were connected to.)
Wood House Twig Gas Building