Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 Section Full Meisterschaft Catback Exhaust for Q50 3.7L for sale firm 2,000 please serious inquires only. Handbuilt Exhaust, usual production lead time 4 to 5 months, MSRP 4,200 new. Known as the most exotic sounding exhaust for Q50 3.7L almost Lamborghini like. Exhaust screams V10 like sound not like any other exhaust. People will be confused not expecting that sound to come from Infiniti Q50. Light use 1,500 miles on it, BUY OF A LIFETIME! First come first serve...
No scratches/ scrapes as car is not lowered.
DM me or text me 917-275-2932. Please only serious inquiries, want to sell asap. Local pickup only, don’t want to ship. Thanks for your time hope someone sees the value in this exhaust, loved it just have different plans now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Local pickup, but you don't list your location.

o_O

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,300 Posts
Local pickup, but you don't list your location.

o_O
That's why he calls it the buy of a lifetime! You only get the deal if you can figure out where he is. LOL!

917 area code puts him in the 5 boroughs of NYC though.

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,300 Posts
I got all excited about a Meisterschaft CBE until I saw it was for a VQ37. Sigh...

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,300 Posts
This exhaust will fit your car
It will fit a 2016+ Q50 RS w/AWD? Too bad we're 3,000 miles apart. Local pickup would be problematic for me! Good luck with the sale. That exhaust is a piece of artwork IMHO.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Ahh, yeah, I'm too far away.

I'm in for Lamborghini sound clips, though.

·
Registered
680 Posts
It will fit a 2016+ Q50 RS w/AWD? Too bad we're 3,000 miles apart. Local pickup would be problematic for me! Good luck with the sale. That exhaust is a piece of artwork IMHO.
Robots don't need sleep, so by my estimations that's only a roughly 30hr drive for you (since we all know you have a lead foot, Mr. Robot). I say you go get it!

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,300 Posts
Robots don't need sleep, so by my estimations that's only a roughly 30hr drive for you (since we all know you have a lead foot, Mr. Robot). I say you go get it!
Robot? How crude. I am a cybernetically augmented humanoid and have no lead in my feet. I am made of Arnickleton alloy.

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,300 Posts
It seems I have a lot to learn about humor.

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Their lead time is about 8 to 10 weeks...if they don't have it in stock.

I managed to get one last week for my Red Sport.

GLWS. That exhaust sounds fantastic on the 3.7

1 - 18 of 18 Posts