·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nicely done man! All yours? Baller!!! :p

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah, if it were mine, it's going to be Mercedes E350 Sport or BMW 535 M Sport. Come to think of it, I probably can buy either one of those instead of the Q50. I never think I would spend so much on an Infiniti car. Those damm options!!!

Nicely done man! All yours? Baller!!! :p

·
Registered
432 Posts
Wish there was an IS350 and Audi A4. That would make my complete fav-5.
I didn't know you got yours at Mission Viejo. Me too.

I think it's interesting that the BMW and Q's front ends while different look similar.

Still on the fence about the spoiler but like the black grille.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I always love the exterior of the C class. The interior, not so much.
The new CLA looks mighty aggressive. The interior again, I don't know.

I think the BMW and MB MODELS in this pic are boring compared withe the Q50, a more meaningful comparision would be with the MB CLA 250 and the BMW 428i (they would be in the same price range 40-50K and same sport category), see here some pics of the CLA sport vertsion.

Mountain Grey CLA250 (US model) images (part 1)

·
Registered
432 Posts
I always love the exterior of the C class. The interior, not so much.
The new CLA looks mighty aggressive. The interior again, I don't know.
That "Garmin GPS" sitting there on the dash is awful and cheapens the interior for me to a point that I wouldn't buy it as I couldn't stand looking that that appendage every time I drive.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
That "Garmin GPS" sitting there on the dash is awful and cheapens the interior for me to a point that I wouldn't buy it as I couldn't stand looking that that appendage every time I drive.
Agreed! That and the small back seats made me look for another car! Didnt like that the shift lever was on the steering wheel as well! The CLA45 was tempting but the Q50 was more bang for my buck and I didnt like the farting noise from the exhaust!

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Agreed! That and the small back seats made me look for another car! Didnt like that the shift lever was on the steering wheel as well! The CLA45 was tempting but the Q50 was more bang for my buck and I didnt like the farting noise from the exhaust!
WOOOOOO! All this time, and how did I miss my grandparents 1977 Oldsmobile shift lever on the steering wheel!!:eek::eek:

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
WOOOOOO! All this time, and how did I miss my grandparents 1977 Oldsmobile shift lever on the steering wheel!!:eek::eek:
My dads ford taurus has it and it is quite annoying! I feel like im driving a big rig or something! Hehe!

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Registered
432 Posts
Q50 wins all except the tail lights. I think they are little too plain red and too narrow. They should have evolved the current G's Skyline style taillights.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The C-class almost look like one size smaller than the Q50 and 3 series
That's the first thing I thought. I always loved the styling of the front of the C-Class, but when you get to the back, it's like "wth?"

I still think the E-Class is one of the best looking cars in that price bracket. Man, do I love that vehicle's styling.

·
Registered
276 Posts
That's the first thing I thought. I always loved the styling of the front of the C-Class, but when you get to the back, it's like "wth?"

I still think the E-Class is one of the best looking cars in that price bracket. Man, do I love that vehicle's styling.
Agreed - on the exterior. But for my taste, the Q50 smokes the best equipped E-class on the inside.

·
Registered
60 Posts
agree on that point, that is one of the reasons that attracted my in principle to the Q50, however...that "Garmin" is proven to be working properly (being used almost for a year in europe) while the Q50's stealth technology is still in Alpha testing mode and not a given a that Inifiniti will fix their problems overnight .....also, the MB would be about 8k cheaper than the Q50..there is no easy decision here IMHO

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.