Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone how are you, i want to add meth kit for my 3.0T q50 2018. I am from Dubai so i need to order it but i dont want to buy some kit so would suggest which meth kit should i go for and a link will be bonus.

Thanks
Khurram

·
Registered
3,282 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 RS Q50 RWD
145 Posts
more expensive, but one of the Prometh kits. but replace the controller with the Snow Performance CV 50 two stage with boost gauge

·
Registered
2017 infiniti Q50 AWD
1,073 Posts
Prometh kit, only piece the components don't get the full kit, tapping the windshield washer reservoir is easy.
I have only used the aem controller so cant speak to the others, but it has everything you would need/want to integrate it into any sort of system or failsafe. Prometh is releasing a new nozzle design but who knows the timeline it was supposed to release a while ago. Also get the BMS silicone nozzle holders. nozzle goes on one side, check valve and push to connect fitting on other so you dont need a nozzle holder. Easy to get the nozzles in.

·
Premium Member
18 RS Q50 RWD
145 Posts
there are others but they are building customer cars. the two gentlemen above are your best source for vr30 specific information. read their posts. my approach to this mod is disproportionately expensive and risky. I also burn a lot of bridges as I work my way through, drill and cut big holes etc. next up, a pre turbo stage.

·
Registered
2017 infiniti Q50 AWD
1,073 Posts
there are others but they are building customer cars. the two gentlemen above are your best source for vr30 specific information. read their posts. my approach to this mod is disproportionately expensive and risky. I also burn a lot of bridges as I work my way through, drill and cut big holes etc. next up, a pre turbo stage.

View attachment 100787 View attachment 100788
Clean setup.

Pre turbo setup does wonders. Can be risky, but if done correctly not much risk and big benefits. Highest benefit per CC injected is pre turbo but it’s also the spot where you can inject the least CC.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,333 Posts
With all this talk about meth kits, new members may think they've stumbled into the dark web.

·
Premium Member
Allen, Texas
500 Posts
My BMS JB4/WMI setup has served me well in North Texas Summers... nothing like having all your precursors in the trunk. Signature red.😋

1 - 8 of 8 Posts