Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Definitely not "my cup of tea"...

With that said, I like the smoke look of the taillight (a little too dark, but still). Any info on the product used for this effect?

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Not really feeling it. Kinda weird too that they would debage then put their plate as Q50S. To each his own

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Well...I know what I think, but I can't put it into words...:confused::eek:

Reactions: Platinumv37

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
This one is definitely trying too hard, and they just did not go far enough. That orange tag should have been redone in black and white. That way the cops would have towed it already, and our eyes wouldn't be subjected to such "style" (insert incredulous guffaw, here).

Oh, I didn't realize it was photoshop.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
This one is definitely trying too hard, and they just did not go far enough. That orange tag should have been redone in black and white. That way the cops would have towed it already, and our eyes wouldn't be subjected to such "style" (insert incredulous guffaw, here).

Oh, I didn't realize it was photoshop.
How can you tell that it's a photoshop? If it isn't, then I'm not surprised to see it on a New York car. Of course, it would be MORE likely to have come from California.:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
84 Posts
To each his own. Still a Q.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
How can you tell that it's a photoshop? If it isn't, then I'm not surprised to see it on a New York car. Of course, it would be MORE likely to have come from California.:rolleyes::D
It has to be photoshop. No Q50 owner could commit such an abomination to a brand new car. If it isn't photoshop then I'm going to re-badge mine to the Q51.

It's just amazing what crap passes of as "freedom of expression" or art or "style". My observation is that, when it comes to esthetics, some have real talent, others just pretend. BTW, manufacturers are not above criticism.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Oh my.....definitely unique? :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
It has to be photoshop. No Q50 owner could commit such an abomination to a brand new car. If it isn't photoshop then I'm going to re-badge mine to the Q51.

It's just amazing what crap passes of as "freedom of expression" or art or "style". My observation is that, when it comes to esthetics, some have real talent, others just pretend. BTW, manufacturers are not above criticism.
Hopefully its just vinyl so its not that harsh!

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
No Q50 deserves to be treated that way.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Why???????? Delete this thread! Lol jk but that's pretty terrible

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Wow I think I've seen it all. SMH

·
Registered
40 Posts
That is interesting.

·
Registered
51 Posts
ehhh... i once had a white TL Type-S with a CF hood... my family told me I went and messed up a nice looking car.... Now I see their perspective.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.