Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just hit 1000 miles on the car today and filled up again. I got 420 Miles on this tank and filled up with 15.5 gallons. The trip computer showed that I was averaging 29.1 mpg but when I did the math I got 27.1.

2 MPG I would think is pretty far off. Anyone else notice their average MPG off?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The trip computers typically fib in all makes and models. It's embarassing.
That's not surprising I just through 2MPG was quite a difference. My Z was only an 1/8th off at most.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Yes mpg is off a lot too. Even after resetting. Best I've gotten was 400 miles and it used 15.5 gallons. Even though computer showed over 29 and this was mostly highway miles

·
Registered
37 Posts
Could be a class action against infiniti if the actual fuel economy differs significantly from advertised. ... think Hyundai. Lol

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yes mpg is off a lot too. Even after resetting. Best I've gotten was 400 miles and it used 15.5 gallons. Even though computer showed over 29 and this was mostly highway miles
On my intouch the performance app isn't showing anything for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.