Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy cow. I am already at close to 800 miles. Next week, I am driving from Houston to Dallas, then Dallas to Lafayette, then Lafayette back to Houston. That will be 950 miles. Then Labor Day Weekend, I'll be doing another 500 mile roundtrip to San Antonio and back. I'll have driven close to 2,300 miles in my first month of ownership! Good thing every month won't be like this, or I'd be in trouble with my 15,000 miles per year lease!

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Look at positive side that you will provide us all with a good or bad news about Q50.
I am sure you will have fun driving your Q50.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
haha well hey, the Q50 is meant to be driven. I mean, look at those mean eyes. When I took the Q50S out for a spin the other day, I got so many heads turning; one couple were debating if it was an Infiniti or not lol. I'm picking up 18k on my lease; plan to drive it home to Chicago for the holidays. :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Got a little over 900 on mine so far!

Reactions: Q50Aggie

·
Registered
225 Posts
Reactions: Guy Legend

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I have about 500 on mine right now and next week I'm taking a trip up to Toronto, that's another 550 each way right there. Then Labor Day weekend going down to DC and then maybe tackling a drive down to Orlando. That's still up in the air though :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I can't imagine only driving 15,000 miles. I drive like a maniac. I average at least 20,000 miles a year with 35,000 being the most I think I've driven in one year. Heck, just driving to work and back home, I put about 250 miles a week on my car - so that's about 13,000 miles right there just going to work. I buy a car I love to drive and then I drive the heck out of it. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.