Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced my turn signal lights located in the exterior mirrors with sequential turn signals so I have a pair of these available if someone smacked their mirror and broke one of these.

Part numbers: 26165-4GAOA (Left Side) & 26160-4GAOA (Right Side)

These retail for $142 for the left side and $132 for the right side. Don't ask me why the prices are different as they are identical other than their location.

I'll give these away for shipping costs only as I have no use for them anymore.

Reactions: SDrice and mapleDom

·
Registered
852 Posts
I replaced my turn signal lights located in the exterior mirrors with sequential turn signals so I have a pair of these available if someone smacked their mirror and broke one of these.

These retail for $142 for the left side and $132 for the right side. Don't ask me why the prices are different as they are identical other than their location.

Now that's an awesome way to pay it forward and a great deal for someone!

Reactions: SDrice and mapleDom

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
3,385 Posts
Your aftermarket ones will fail after you dispose of these.

I suspect the left one gets replaced more often with vehicle side swipes when parked. The manufacturer is taking advantage of the misfortune of more people.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No doubt but I'd replace them in kind instead of going back to OEM.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
3,544 Posts
I'd normally fault a classified thread with no pics.......... but they're frickin free, nothing to fault.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd normally fault a classified thread with no pics.......... but they're frickin free, nothing to fault.
They are the same for every model year. I think everyone knows what they look like.

·
Super Moderator
3,544 Posts
They are the same for every model year. I think everyone knows what they look like.
Still, if you had a price tag on these, I'd be busting your chops for no pics. ;)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Reactions: ptatohed

·
Super Moderator
3,544 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Reactions: Pillboy

·
Registered
68 Posts

So, are they gone? I'll get them if still available

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So, are they gone? I'll get them if still available

I sent them to mapleDom but he only used one of them. If you just so happen to only need the other one, I'm sure he'd work something out with you.

·
Registered
2018 Jaguar XE, had 2017 Red Sport 400, 17 Silver Sport, 14 Hybrid and 14 Base 3.7.
1,557 Posts
Thanks to Av, I've made good use of the right one, PM me if you need the left one. That is why we are here, to help each other.

Reactions: ptatohed

·
Registered
2018 Jaguar XE, had 2017 Red Sport 400, 17 Silver Sport, 14 Hybrid and 14 Base 3.7.
1,557 Posts
Did you used the passenger side? I need that one

That's the one I needed too. Sorry buddy.

Reactions: jes1888

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
It's OK, thanks for replying.

Hey buddy, I did something for you, I put the old part in when I brought my car in this morning, so if you want it PM me your address, Dom.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey buddy, I did something for you, I put the old part in when I brought my car in this morning, so if you want it PM me your address, Dom.
You put the old part back in that didn't work? Nice guy.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
You put the old part back in that didn't work? Nice guy.
They can replace it. They didn't want me to remove the chrome delete, wanted the stock rims even though I had snow tires on them. So after hearing that I took the flasher part out.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds good to me.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts