Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, are you guys using any mobile app for this exact forum? WHICH ONE? Somewhere on this forum I read "AutoGuide.com" which has free and $2.99 two versions? But the ratings are few and miserable! Anybody using that?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
We will use auto guide whenever the admin feels like getting the site added. Been waitin a little while already.
Check out the thread in the site news ... The admin added his forum to the app a few days ago...

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Doh, this was due to my own ignorance. I kept looking for the site under Q instead of I in the app list. I'll eat a nice plate of crow now. Thanks for the info. :eek:
Lol no need to eat crow at all bro glad I could help and bring It to your attention:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Does tapatalk work? Or is their app a skinned version of tapatalk?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does tapatalk work? Or is their app a skinned version of tapatalk?
I have the same q. Tapatalk app seems to have MUCH higher ratings (and a lot more reviewers too)! It does cost $2.99. So I wanted to make sure it's the right one b4 jumping in... :p

·
Registered
164 Posts
This site is NOT compatible with Tapatalk right now. I am starting a thread right now to request a mod to get it going. Much easier to browse from your phone.

-Matt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.