Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I've had my Q50s for about two weeks and almost 1000 miles. Just got the tint done today. It's a beautiful car inside and out. The ride is very firm, more than my g37s maybe it's the run flats or maybe my g was broken in more. The seats are softer and more comfortable, the interior is miles ahead and the tack/touch screens look very modern. The car feels bigger overall and seems a class up from my g. I've had a couple people see the q50 emblem and say oh wow you stepped it up this time. Probally thinking is got a 5.0 v8! Fun having a new model although I am seeing more and more q's here in San Diego. If your thinking of upgrading your G you won't be disappointed from my experience.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
The Q50 is a definite step up from the G. Test drove them, back to back, to discover they were not comparable. Frankly, even nicer than my BMW trade. Kudos to Infiniti, and to myself!

·
Registered
2 Posts
window can be included in the deal

Rather a lease or purchase you can have window tint included in the deal. I did on my Q50 sport and technology package. I also got free maintenance for the entire 39 month lease. You have to speak up to what you want before the deal is closed. That's hundreds to thousands of dollars saved in your term spending over the years. All my deals of buying or leasing are with free window tint and maintenance at the dealer's cost my way of doing business. I also have a Infiniti EX37 and yes with the same free tint/maintenance deal. The EX was a purchase so I got lifetime maintenance on the EX. So I just keep driving and smiling.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Q50 is faster off the line by turning off the traction/stability control system located near your left knee on the panel. Also make sure drive mode is in "sport" and now just floor the Q50 you will feel and see the difference. One other thing I only use ExxonMobil 93 octane gas. The ExxonMobil gas is real and tested true octane power. Try it if you have not already and use Lucas gas treatment once a month.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
The Q50 is faster off the line by turning off the traction/stability control system located near your left knee on the panel. Also make sure drive mode is in "sport" and now just floor the Q50 you will feel and see the difference.
Not 100% true on all applications. Left my traction control off once and floored it at a light to race a friend. Needless to say I ended up doing a rolling burnout at 5mph. So it really depends, btw the ground was dry, must have just been a bit slick.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.