4,882 Posts
My color of choice and most likely will be posting here when I get mine! :D

Lastly, something ill try to make a reality! ;):D

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Now I see my baby up front! :D

Finally I get to see how Moonlight White looks with the Sport Bumper!

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
like it, in white oem rims
Welcome to the boards ... This was my original fav color but the graphite shadow keeps calling my name and the Hagane blue is catching my eye as well .. I really wanna see how this looks in person wonder if there will be a ton of pearl in it that we can't see in the pics ...

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Welcome to the boards ... This was my original fav color but the graphite shadow keeps calling my name and the Hagane blue is catching my eye as well .. I really wanna see how this looks in person wonder if there will be a ton of pearl in it that we can't see in the pics ...
Thats the one I wanna see as well! Havent really seen moonlight white up close yet so gonnacheck out when I go to the dealer this month for my pre-order but I think im pretty much invested in the moonlight white either way!

Also, judging by these pics I will need to have the grille blacked out! It looks kinda wierd with the unifor silver/chrome thoughout the grille!

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Thats the one I wanna see as well! Havent really seen moonlight white up close yet so gonnacheck out when I go to the dealer this month for my pre-order but I think im pretty much invested in the moonlight white either way!

Also, judging by these pics I will need to have the grille blacked out! It looks kinda wierd with the unifor silver/chrome thoughout the grille!
I've never been a fan of white cars but I have to admit it looks sharp in Sports!!!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
These are probably the only pics I got that shows the Pearl properties of the car:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Awesomeness Aggie! Thanks for the pics bro! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Wanted to add these here:

1 - 20 of 347 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.