Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Moonlight White or Graphite Shadow?

5K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Vancity808 
#1 ·
Waiting to see if the In touch bugs get worked out before committing to the Q50 but in the meantime any thoughts on what color looks better on the car? Have had silver cars for awhile so thought about switching over to White but not sure how it suits the Q50? It does look nice in Graphite Shadow...thanks for any thoughts

#2 ·
Moonlight White looks awesome and so does Graphite Shadow but I am more bias towards MW of course! Your best bet is going to your dealer and seeing the colors for yourself! Only u can decide which color you will get! Our very own iChick didnt even have the MW in her radar but when she saw the color in person, that was the color she picked and bought!

#4 ·
Didnt get to negotiate on pricing other than the lower price due to pre-order but got to negotiate with the price of my trade in, which was about $1000-$2000 more than I expected so it was all good! :D

#5 ·
Now that I finally have my Graphite Shadow in my garage I can say that I love this color!

My often ,overused line is that it never really looks dirty but it's looks amazing when it's clean. I can't get to the car wash as often as I'd like (and I'm just imagining the gasps from those on the forum who would only hand wash their own car.). I just know my reality and it doesn't include a whole lot of car waning so th the GS works well for me,

#7 ·
The two options I gave my dealer were Moonlight White and Graphite Shadow. There was no white with my equipment on their horizon and they got a graphite that had splash guards, which I couldn't stand. Switched to Liquid platinum, sight unseen, and took delivery of the first one they got in that color. Love it. Can't go wrong with any of these colors. Hagane Blue was interesting, too, but too close to the color of the TL I was trading.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.