Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I also noted that the part of intouch that controls which screens show up in that middle screen between the tach and speedometer does not save the settings. Not all screens are enabled by default (like audio, navigation, etc). I turn them all on through intouch then randomly a couple days later I notice they arent showing up anymore and I have to go back in intouch and reenable them again.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I also noted that the part of intouch that controls which screens show up in that middle screen between the tach and speedometer does not save the settings. Not all screens are enabled by default (like audio, navigation, etc). I turn them all on through intouch then randomly a couple days later I notice they arent showing up anymore and I have to go back in intouch and reenable them again.
Man, you've gotten all the bugs! The only problem I've had is the usb audio getting stuck on track 1

Reactions: Latrant

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yes I also noticed that the screen that shows average speed is broken. I have reset it several times and it shows my average speed to be 23 mph even though I reset it during my drive today when I drove 300 miles at 75+ mph

Reactions: Latrant

·
Registered
44 Posts
Today I was driving and scrolled through that middle screen and when I got to the Tire Pressure one it said - Tire pressures appear while driving. I was driving! Which I of course yelled out loud at the car. I scrolled through another time but it didn't change.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I noticed this same issue last night, that the options for the middle VID screen between the tach and speedometer reset back to the defaults. I think it is possible that the InTouch reboot (holding the power button) does this. I had just turned the car on after filling up with gas, flipped through them and everything was still set up with my custom settings. A minute later InTouch crashed and I rebooted it and after it came back up the middle screen was back to its default settings, not showing all the extra displays I had enabled.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Today I was driving and scrolled through that middle screen and when I got to the Tire Pressure one it said - Tire pressures appear while driving. I was driving! Which I of course yelled out loud at the car. I scrolled through another time but it didn't change.
It takes a while before the TPMS sensors activate. Above 16 MPH. you won't get the numbers driving around in the neighborhood. Check owner's manual page 5-5.

·
Registered
432 Posts
So, I was talking with the Infiniti Service Manager today about my car, which I am dropping off tomorrow morning. We briefly discussed my issued and I wanted to verify with him if they were going re-load the S/W again as many are having these issues, and he said "well...I don't know, because we might have some of the engineers come look at it." I didn't have time to get into it more as I was at work, but I will tomorrow morning when it gets dropped off.

Stay tuned.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Oh yes I also noticed that the screen that shows average speed is broken. I have reset it several times and it shows my average speed to be 23 mph even though I reset it during my drive today when I drove 300 miles at 75+ mph
Wondering if idle time included when average speed has been calculated

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.