Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Thanks man and you're welcome! I actually bought my master formula earlier this week! Wanna get ready! Haha! Might look for a good clay bar and do that first before applying the master formula! Any suggestions/preferred brand of clay bar?

Just using my Sony Nex-6 with a 16mm f2.8 lens with an ultra wide angle adapter giving an effective 12mm ultra wide angle view! Not sure if that made sense! Haha! I hate lugging around heavy dslrs so this is a nice compromise!

Thanks man! :) Dont get me wrong! I still think the black shows of the luxury of cars IMO! And that color combination looked sexy and with tints it'll look even sexier so looking forward to your pics man! :D
Me too! ;) an Infiniti rep called me today making sure I had no questions and if my dealer has been helpful and what not. He also said they will provide me with 350 dollar apple gift card code at my purchase. And Sel..yeah that combo will be bad ass. Ugh so many choices so little time............right infinity chick???? :rolleyes:

· Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Now I'm back to considering the Ruby Red! Those pictures are gorgeous. I know you have a good camera and did some filtering work as well but is the Ruby Red THAT color in person??? Beautiful!!

Good lord have mercy! I am never going to make up my mind! Waiting until the 5th to be able to see them and test drive them is going to seriously drive me insane.

Great pictures!! I agree with JKay that the metallic and lighter colors really show off the curves more, at least in the pictures. Would you agree having seen them in person? Hmmm I wonder if the Malbec would show better than plain black.
Somebody shoot me now.... :( :rolleyes:

· Registered
3,125 Posts
an Infiniti rep called me today making sure I had no questions and if my dealer has been helpful and what not. He also said they will provide me with 350 dollar apple gift card code at my purchase.

I got the same kind of phone call, too. I told them that the dealership has been very helpful, and told them of the screw-up with the Apple gift card. He told me to keep working with the dealership on that. Gee, thanks. NOT.:mad:

· Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Somebody shoot me now.... :( :rolleyes:
ME! ME! ME! Let me!!!!!! :p

Me too! ;) an Infiniti rep called me today making sure I had no questions and if my dealer has been helpful and what not. He also said they will provide me with 350 dollar apple gift card code at my purchase. And Sel..yeah that combo will be bad ass. Ugh so many choices so little time............right infinity chick???? :rolleyes:
EXACTLY!!! :D

Reactions: gbert15

· Premium Member
1,755 Posts
The 17's aren't awful but they look like every other rim on any 30k sedan. The sport rims are unique and look like they cost more than the 1k difference in price.
You know what's interesting? The 17's are almost the exact same rim from the G37 sedan. I'm not sure what year but I found a few Ebay auctions with them. Behold:

Attachments

· Premium Member
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Updated OP with new pics!

Finally got to test drive! Nothing extensive since I arrived late already and was with hungry parents! Haha! So I only got to drive for a while and it was more of just getting a feel of the electric motor, the rush of speed, the ride quality (which I liked), being able to engage your paddle shifter in drive mode! Also seems that ive gotten over the trunk space and didnt notice how small it is as much as before! Ive come to terms with it! Haha! Also, one thing my rep pointed out was that faint noise the car makes when backing up! Never knew that so at least I learned something new! Hehe!

Sad part is I had a video running while on my test drive and handed it to my dad at the back seat so he can film it but he didnt know it was filming so basically the whole footage was just pointed @ the rear passenger side window! :( Sorry guys!

I guess enjoy the pics for now but I hope to come back for another test drive with my friend! Hopefully get better footage! Hehe! :D

Reactions: jkay and Phova123

· Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Updated OP with new pics!

Finally got to test drive! Nothing extensive since I arrived late already and was with hungry parents! Haha! So I only got to drive for a while and it was more of just getting a feel of the electric motor, the rush of speed, the ride quality (which I liked), being able to engage your paddle shifter in drive mode! Also seems that ive gotten over the trunk space and didnt notice how small it is as much as before! Ive come to terms with it! Haha! Also, one thing my rep pointed out was that faint noise the car makes when backing up! Never knew that so at least I learned something new! Hehe!

Sad part is I had a video running while on my test drive and handed it to my dad at the back seat so he can film it but he didnt know it was filming so basically the whole footage was just pointed @ the rear passenger side window! :( Sorry guys!

I guess enjoy the pics for now but I hope to come back for another test drive with my friend! Hopefully get better footage! Hehe! :D
Noice pics as always!

It wasn't until a week ago that I noticed that the Hybrid Sport versions have an S on the back instead of an S. I think it looks extremely cool.

· Premium Member
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Noice pics as always!

It wasn't until a week ago that I noticed that the Hybrid Sport versions have an S on the back instead of an S. I think it looks extremely cool.
Thanks man! Yea thats why I rock that in my sig! hehe! Gonna be debadging that though so I was thinking of sporting that blue that symbolizes hybrid by painting/powdercoating my calipers blue! hehe!:D

· Premium Member
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Haha! What can I say man? I kinda feel the car becomes cluttered up with all those badges! Especially the ones on the front fenders! :D

· Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Yes! more pics of the Graphite Shadow! Pics are awesome gbert! Thanks

Reactions: gbert15

· Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Graphite looks so awesome under parking lot lamps!

Gbert - you gotta get your Dad on the same video page as you. Now you have to go back and take more video for us :)

I'd like to hear more about your test drive for sure!

· Premium Member
1,598 Posts
I agree! If I were "a dude" I'd likely get the Q50 in Graphite Shadow!! Buuuuuuut I'm not a dude! :p
Yeah, we gathered that ;)

It is a great color though and really shows the curves and lines of this baby.

My first G in 08 was AWD so no sport. I always thought the front end looked a little dopey to me.
I really liked the more aggressive sport bumper when they came out in 2010 for the AWD and I think it made a huge difference in the look of the car.

I just love the lines of the Q. A nice evolution IMHO. There are a few side shots that really show the G DNA in the Q.

· Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Yeah the side shot is now the background for my PC. :)

Reactions: gbert15 and jkay

· Premium Member
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Thanks guys! I still might put up the video but its doesnt make sense to do so! I was actually surprised about the video quality since I have never used my camera for video and always turned off the video record button! Sad part is its high quakity video oh me handing the camera to my dad then him holding it pointed @ the window then towards the end realizing he was suppossed to record and pointing the camera behind me and my rep! Hahaha!

Yeah the side shot is now the background for my PC. :)
Nice! Well if u want high res pics just let me know man and ill upload them to my dropbox account!

· Premium Member
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
New pics! Couldnt fit in OP anymore! Hehe!

Reactions: CarolinaQ50
21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.