·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yippeee!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Nice find Gbert.... It looks surprisingly quick.... In that second video ... If that was just the 3.7....hmmmm.....

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Im getting impatient for video reviews and get more details about the Q50! Hehe!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looking at the video's above (one of them posted below), the Infiniti Q50 wheels actually do look a bit too dark and kills how it looks. I'd like to see how the same Q50 wheels look without black inserts.

I love how sharp all the infiniti Q50 colors look, Infiniti always does an awesome job at picking colors for their vehicles

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking at the video's above (one of them posted below), the Infiniti Q50 wheels actually do look a bit too dark and kills how it looks. I'd like to see how the same Q50 wheels look without black inserts.

I love how sharp all the infiniti Q50 colors look, Infiniti always does an awesome job at picking colors for their vehicles

Infiniti's 2014 Q50...The Wait Is Almost Over! - YouTube
Same here love the colors for infiniti! Just wish they had the athens blue for the Q50 though!

Btw, how do u post vids like that and not just URLs?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was at this event and the cars were going between 80-90 in the scenes closest to the pit and 90-100 at the end of the straight away. These we professional drivers with two passengers. I took a video from the back seat and as soon as I figure out how to post, I'll put it up here.

This new Q50 is AMAZING. Especially when you remember, it's a luxury sedan!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was at this event and the cars were going between 80-90 in the scenes closest to the pit and 90-100 at the end of the straight away. These we professional drivers with two passengers. I took a video from the back seat and as soon as I figure out how to post, I'll put it up here.

This new Q50 is AMAZING. Especially when you remember, it's a luxury sedan!
Upload them on youtube then post the link here! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here you go.

Sorry for the poor quality but you get the idea. This was three hot laps with a professional driver at the wheel. Despite the shaky video, the key is watch the driver's hands on the wheel. we were taking turns between 100 and 70 mph and he is not fighting the wheel. You don't see any "sawing" back and forth. This is due to his ability but also, the electronic "drive by wire" technology on the sport.

Cfrp...YES we each got to drive four laps in the Q50. two on the course shown here and two during the comparison against the Audi and BMW on an auto-cross course.

Even in the hands of an "amature" with no time in the car, it handled MUCH better then the other two.,..no question. The steering is amazing (With input from none other than Sebastian Vettle) and the balance of the car is dead on.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Here you go.
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdo0gmmL1eU

Sorry for the poor quality but you get the idea. This was three hot laps with a professional driver at the wheel. Despite the shaky video, the key is watch the driver's hands on the wheel. we were taking turns between 100 and 70 mph and he is not fighting the wheel. You don't see any "sawing" back and forth. This is due to his ability but also, the electronic "drive by wire" technology on the sport.

Cfrp...YES we each got to drive four laps in the Q50. two on the course shown here and two during the comparison against the Audi and BMW on an auto-cross course.

Even in the hands of an "amature" with no time in the car, it handled MUCH better then the other two.,..no question. The steering is amazing (With input from none other than Sebastian Vettle) and the balance of the car is dead on.
:eek:

I'm salivating!

The Infiniti G has had some of the best steering in the industry and with all of these new technologies going into the steering, people were getting all antsy about how it would turn out.

This is starting to look really good. :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ahhhh! So thats your vid! Just refreshed my q50 search on youtube and when I saw the view from the back seat I thought that would be yours! Nice man! Thanks for sharing! :D

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Here you go.

That engine note sounded mean! I want MMMMMOOOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!:D

Reactions: gbert15

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here you go.

Very nice :). Car looks great :cool: . Did you drive the RWD version as well or only the AWD?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ya loved the sound as well! One of the things I have always loved from infiniti! Doesnt have that farting noise that made me shy away from the MB CLA45 AMG! Hehe!

By the way, to people experienced with paddle shifters, any real advantage to it being separated from the actual steering wheel? Ive only driven cars with the paddle shifter attached to the steering wheel and so its position moves with your steering wheel on every turn so u can shift up or down even if your turning! I know the Q50s paddle shifter is long so even if u turn yiu can still still hit the paddle shifter but wanted to know if there was a specific reason/advantage for that?

Also, let me add the vid to OP but how the heck are people posting the vids and not just links? I am so confused! Hahaha!

Edit: actually nevermind! Forgot that I couldnt edit OP anymore after some time! :-(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.