Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all , just wanted to see if there were any interests in tony actually developing an exhaust for our cars (rwd). I have had a motordyne exhaust on my g35 sedan and i had no complaints :). let me know your feedback so i can relay the msg if its something he should look into developing.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Their kits work as advertised. Had the plenums (upper and lower), spacer, and heat shield on the Z. Picked up my biggest n.a. gains there. Yes, it was tuned after install (u.t.e.c. standalone), and after the tune we picked up some power (about 10 at the wheel), but saw a quicker acceleration due to the 32 pound feet of torque!

Motordyne stuff is what it says it is. My only issue with them is that they dont make AWD exhausts. That's something that needs to be remedied with all the aftermarket developers though.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
hello all , just wanted to see if there were any interests in tony actually developing an exhaust for our cars (rwd). I have had a motordyne exhaust on my g35 sedan and i had no complaints :). let me know your feedback so i can relay the msg if its something he should look into developing.
Talked to tony about it and mentioned they were going to make one! No calls for R&D yet though! He recently asked for some GTRs, 370zs, etc. but no Q50 yet! It would be sick to see the Q50 fitted with those art pipes!

Never heard their exhaust systems.
do you have a video of how their system sounded on your G35?
They are quite popular on the G35 scene! They are based in socal and have nice products that deliver on the power! Love their xyz pipes which is a y pipe with an interchangeable adapter at the bottom of it to swap in either a straight pipe, hfc or resonator(i believe)!

Cant wait for them to release something for us! :D

Reactions: markchavez

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have any videos but.if you do a quick YouTube search you will get a bunch of videos of G's with art pipes and exhaust .

As gbert says they pretty much produce what they say power wise . I can't complain with the quality of product.

Yea if tony decides to make an exhaust for our cars I will be the one that work with him to develope it, all we need to see is if ppl actually want this.product to be made :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Thats the thing though! I dont thinl anybody is that interested now! I think most guys already jumped on the stillen exhaust and those who didnt might be waiting for numbers to see if the product is a significant upgrade to their Q50 and bring more power to an already powerful car! We might have to wait a while till more tuners/modders can get a hold of a Q50 before we can see significant interest! :(

·
Registered
407 Posts
Talked to tony about it and mentioned they were going to make one! No calls for R&D yet though! He recently asked for some GTRs, 370zs, etc. but no Q50 yet! It would be sick to see the Q50 fitted with those art pipes!

They are quite popular on the G35 scene! They are based in socal and have nice products that deliver on the power! Love their xyz pipes which is a y pipe with an interchangeable adapter at the bottom of it to swap in either a straight pipe, hfc or resonator(i believe)!

Cant wait for them to release something for us! :D
haha sorry.

i'm a Lexus guy. Owned a G for a bit but when I did, I wasn't on forums or involved in the community.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
haha sorry.

i'm a Lexus guy. Owned a G for a bit but when I did, I wasn't on forums or involved in the community.
No worries man! No need to be sorry! We dont have to know every single mod out there! Heck i didnt even know about meistershaft and r2c till it was mentioned here! Hehe! :D

Reactions: markchavez

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea i see where your coming from, well if all goes well i will end up trying to get all my bolt ons and trying to tune the car after. unless i end up putting the stuff on my G37 lol . decisions decisions

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Id be interested in the ART pipes. Ill probably end up with a ART pipes with a ark exhaust.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
cool! i have ARK exhaust on my 37 and have tried the motordyne exhaust and i would choose MD every time over the ARK , but then again i like a louder growl from the car at WOT :). ARK is great though i never had the drone problem that many seem to have always complained about with that exhaust.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.