Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on FB! Hopefully someone will jump on this!

Motordyne is seeking to expand our product line. MD is looking to Sponsor FREE exhaust systems for the following vehicles:*
-Nissan Altima
-Nissan Maxima
-Nissan Exterra
-Nissan GTR
-Infiniti G
-Infiniti Q
*-Infiniti QX

Sponsor vehicles will have to bring their car into Lancaster, California for for fitment of new parts for approximately 2 weeks for fabrication of the prototype. Following testing and fitment, the test vehicles will leave with the same exhaust they came in with to allow production of the prototype to begin.*In approximately 3 months, the first production run will be complete and the test vehicles will receive a brand new, very first production article.Customers can submit their proposals on FB or even by email.*
Basic information must be included:*
-Full name*
-Full Address*
-Phone number*
-Year / Make / Model*
-Photos
-Current modifications if any
-Plans with the vehicle including shows/races/track events that you plan to attend
-Background about yourself and reasons on why you think you should be selected.*

We look forward to your submissions.*Thanks,Rickdogg

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just contacted them and they are just a bit over a hour from me and hopefully I hear back from them... I checked their site and nothing shows up for the Q50..

I have a new 3mo old Q50s rwd... crossing fingers! !!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just contacted them and they are just a bit over a hour from me and hopefully I hear back from them... I checked their site and nothing shows up for the Q50..

I hope so man! Contact Tony on FB! Maybe that'll be a faster way! ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts

I hope so man! Contact Tony on FB! Maybe that'll be a faster way!

If you can Message Tony let him know I'll take him my Q50... I dont have FB. :/ but lets get this stuff in motion!

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you can Message Tony let him know I'll take him my Q50... I dont have FB. :/ but lets get this stuff in motion!

can always buy a 370Z one and get it modified lol

Well as it seems (POP) the bubble bursted... lol

Yes here in CA we have the most companies that make these mods for our cars...

But as always its who you know...

I'll try others...

In all we just need more upgrades for our Q's plain and simple... I see at least a 5 to 7 year run on the Q.. JMO just like my G37s coupe... dang that car has it all... the Q is just new... and modding parts is still far behind...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts