Thanks for the heads up! Just scheduled to record the show! :D

·
Registered
225 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, they do tend to be positive in their reviews, but they usually have at least one negative about the car they are reviewing(though it's usually "softened" by saying it "could be better" or "it could use...."). I wonder how much they'll talk about the DAS and the InTouch.;)

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
What channel is this on DirecTV?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Is this right?

MotorWeek
1104 VELOC – TUE 11/19 – 8:00 - 8:30PM (30 minutes)

2014 Bentley Flying Spur

Drivers conduct road tests on the 2014 Bentley Flying Spur and the 2014 Buick Lacrosse to evaluate the vehicles' performances, capabilities and features.

Original Airing: 11/02/2013

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is this right?

MotorWeek
1104 VELOC – TUE 11/19 – 8:00 - 8:30PM (30 minutes)

2014 Bentley Flying Spur

Drivers conduct road tests on the 2014 Bentley Flying Spur and the 2014 Buick Lacrosse to evaluate the vehicles' performances, capabilities and features.

Original Airing: 11/02/2013
When I checked yesterday, the TV schedule(I have Comcast) said it would be the Q50. When I just checked the Comcast schedule again, it has now been changed to the Bentley. And on the Motorweek page, it does say Bentley. I searched upcoming programming on Motorweek, and it still doesn't mention the Q. It looks like Comcast screwed up. Maybe the person in charge of putting up the schedule looked at the wrong date? Sorry.

I did find the following, which indicates that they will do a full review later:

http://www.motorweek.org/reviews/first_impressions/first_look_2014_nissan_and_infiniti_hybrids/

·
Registered
252 Posts
Glad I could help correcting this error (and in turn disappoint everyone who is / was going to tune in or DVR the program).

·
Registered
172 Posts
On Comcast Xfinity, it says the 8pm EST MotorWeek show is about the Bentley Flying Spur and Buick Lacrosse for tonight...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.