Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
It's no different. You can turn in the vehicle at any Infiniti dealership. They make it very easy.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Won't make any difference. Your payment will adjust to reflect the tax rate in the new location. you can have the car serviced at any dealership, and at the end of the lease, you can return it to whichever dealer is closest.

If you're moving to SF, come see me and introduce yourself.

·
Registered
982 Posts
at the end of the lease, you can return it to whichever dealer is closest.
Wow, didn't know this. Looks like I'll return my lease to a different dealership and pick up the new coupe from a different dealership when my lease is up.

Unless Orange Coast Infiniti is willing to make up for the bait and switch by taking 2.5k off invoice and add the 3.5k loyalty bonus.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Are you talking about lease returns or registering a vehicle in another state? With the former, any dealership works but with the latter, you better visit your DMV because Infiniti has been a nightmare to deal with when it comes to registering a leased car in NC.

Hopefully I can get it resolved come Tuesday and avoid the court date...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow, didn't know this. Looks like I'll return my lease to a different dealership and pick up the new coupe from a different dealership when my lease is up.

Unless Orange Coast Infiniti is willing to make up for the bait and switch by taking 2.5k off invoice and add the 3.5k loyalty bonus.

I got my Q from orange coast Infiniti. One of the easiest deals I've ever done.

If you ever go there, talk to Alex. He'll take care of you I'm sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.