Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Heading to the dealer right now to check out the new and improved inTouch!!
Looking forward to the video man! Take her home already!!! Hahaha! :D

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Great man!!! Good for you!!:D:D

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
awesome, you will be the second person(that I know of) "Q50Aggie" to take Q50 home today, Congratulation, please enjoy the Q50 and share your valued input.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
awesome, you will be the second person "Q50Aggie" to take Q50 home today, Congratulation, please enjoy the Q50 and share your valued input.
Who's the first?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
How did your dealership get the update a day early?
After watching the video, De Nysschen personally came to his dealership to do the update to his Q50! :p

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
some one named "Joe Bloggins" (not from this forum) who took 'Q50 Chestnut Bronze with graphite interior home and is in his garage now.
Wow! Lucky! Must have thrown a fit when he got to the dealership that the dealer had to give him his Q50 asap!

Couldnt see the link though! Need to log in! :(

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I think the VPs of sales from east & west coast are commuting in their company jets from dealer to dealer and performing the updates��

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I have videos uploading...Will post them to the original post one they upload...one already posted of the headlights....the in touch is really really fast now
Nice! Good to hear and cant wait to see!

Edit:

Just saw the 2 vids! Nice! Hearing a familiar song too! Hahaha! :D

Seems u were trying the apps and nothings happening huh? Did they say when they are gonna release updates for that?

Headlight cut off seems nice! Want to see it from a farther distance though and at night but so far so good! Thanks for the vids man!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.