Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer (Ramsey Infiniti) will be having a little get together on Wednesday June 12th from 6-8PM. We will have one here to see in person and will be taking pre-orders. Please contact me at [email protected] for RSVP if you want to attend.
We are located on 535 Route 17 South, Ramsey NJ (about 20-30 min for NYC).

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! Pics and vids pls! Ill be going to one, as well, on the 18th here @ Southbay Infiniti!

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any secret hookup test drives?

No sorry, they will only have one car here and there are 10 salespeople that want to drive it and 3 managers..LOL.. I hope I get more then 10 min behind the wheel... We will be driving it during the day and they will bring it into the showroom for your veiwing from 6-8 pm..

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
We're having a similar preview event on June 27 in Redwood City. Doubtful we'll be able to offer test drives to customers that day, but PM me directly if you're interested and I'll make sure you get an invite and if I can get you a test drive, I'll be happy to set it up. Event runs from 4-7pm and we'll have some good food as well. We should be receiving our first allotment of Q50's pretty soon thereafter and test drives will be easy to arrange then.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
why couldn't this be in the beginning of July? I plan to do a road trip around that area then. I wonder if the dealerships have a schedule of where the Q50s will be heading next. Hopefully it will be still be around the east coast and can stop by.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
why couldn't this be in the beginning of July? I plan to do a road trip around that area then. I wonder if the dealerships have a schedule of where the Q50s will be heading next. Hopefully it will be still be around the east coast and can stop by.
Probably because pre-order pricing will end on June 30 so they need dealerships to be able to showcase the car or at least catch a glimpse of it to peek potential buyers interest!

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I took some pics from my iPhone will post soon..
Car is nice it was a pre-production model so it did have some bugs in it.
I did drive it maybe a mile and played with the steering and there is a big difference in the feel from soft to tight .. It also has some kind of technology that the car knows if your approaching a windy road the transmission will change shift patterns to keep you in a lower gear for better acceleration out of the curve and the lane keeping really keeps you in lane..

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Van Nuys and Glendale had the car here on Mon and Weds :D
Really? Dang! So theres more than 1 roaming around the LA area right now then! What model did u get to see? Hybrid? What color as well?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I took some pics from my iPhone will post soon..
Car is nice it was a pre-production model so it did have some bugs in it.
I did drive it maybe a mile and played with the steering and there is a big difference in the feel from soft to tight .. It also has some kind of technology that the car knows if your approaching a windy road the transmission will change shift patterns to keep you in a lower gear for better acceleration out of the curve and the lane keeping really keeps you in lane..
With everyone waiting to hear any bit of news on how this car drives, how much better if at all better than the current G, if the drive by wire steering will kill the feedback, etc. I was really hoping for more than your quick post. Can you expand on all those issues with your short but hopefully informative drive?

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
With everyone waiting to hear any bit of news on how this car drives, how much better if at all better than the current G, if the drive by wire steering will kill the feedback, etc. I was really hoping for more than your quick post. Can you expand on all those issues with your short but hopefully informative drive?
To be honest there was 20 salespeople and managers that needed to drive it so I only drove it for about a mile. I did not get to really rip it or take it around a turn like I would if the trainer was not with me telling me to "relax"..
I do know that the steering seemed to be very percise and changing the feel did make a BIG difference in the feel. The seats where very comfortable and overall the car had more room the previous g in every category except rear head room.
The engine is the same but they did tweak it and also did tweak the tranny.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.