Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Before one of the site admins start shaming you don't forget to include in your signature your model year and some basic information/mods if you have any planned. ;)

In terms of do's and don'ts there isn't really much to go over.
  • If have the stock run-flat tires (Dunlops) we'd recommend you shelve or sell them they are pretty awful.
  • Change your oil every 5-7K miles rather than the 10K. (If your doing it yourself document when its done and save the receipts) .
  • Check the accessory belt and oil level every month or two and keep an ear open if your turbos start getting excessively noisy.

Other that have fun and enjoy.

Reactions: JD305 and MPLVT007

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
17,718 Posts
This is my first ever q50 and loving the car more and more. Do y’all have tips or info on the q50, do’s and don’ts View attachment 112509
Do you think you could take a photo a little further away? I can still see the car...sort of.

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
6,706 Posts
This is my first ever q50 and loving the car more and more. Do y’all have tips or info on the q50, do’s and don’ts View attachment 112509
If you poke around this forum or on YouTube long enough you will stumble across talk of the "hidden menu" on the lower screen in the center stack (it's intended for service personnel). If you decide to access it and poke around in there, do NOT press any "buttons" labeled "Reset" or you will wipe out some functions and have to visit an Infiniti dealer to have them reprogrammed.

Reactions: BigHeadClan

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
  • Helpful
Reactions: RaceCar
1 - 5 of 5 Posts