Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my Q50S Hybrid AWD in Graphite Shadow from Infiniti of Nashua in New Hampshire!

Sean and Joe were very helpful and I came away pleased!

Sorry for photo...I kind of look like a fetus.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
From the small pic I thought u had the chrome Q50! Hehe!

Congrats on your new ride man! :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Nice! You do look young.

Hopefully you invest just as much money into your retirement future as your car. When you are 41 like me you can buy 4 of these without thinking twice if you focus and invest wisely.

·
Registered
119 Posts
nice car bro. i'm about the same age as you.

i'm 24 and loving this car. I say enjoy while you can. Never let things to happen for tomorrow when you can take care of it today.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice car bro. i'm about the same age as you.

i'm 24 and loving this car. I say enjoy while you can. Never let things to happen for tomorrow when you can take care of it today.
22 here. Was gonna wait a bit longer or go for a cheaper model but decided if I am gonna splurge...splurge now and get everything.

·
Registered
119 Posts
22 here. Was gonna wait a bit longer or go for a cheaper model but decided if I am gonna splurge...splurge now and get everything.
Ya boy thats what I'm talking about. I was 20 when I got my loaded G37 in 2009 and everybody was giving me the looks. Now the same thing is happening with the Q

Congrats bro

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
:cool:congrats on the ride, another young owner

·
Registered
444 Posts
Bought my Q50S Hybrid AWD in Graphite Shadow from Infiniti of Nashua in New Hampshire!

Sean and Joe were very helpful and I came away pleased!

Sorry for photo...I kind of look like a fetus.
You lease or buy? Sometimes the word "bought" is used interchangeably

Outside My Tesla S. and a Porsche Panamera I borrowed from my brother, the Q50S is really one of the nicer cars around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.