Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it this past Saturday. Here are a few pictures. The one with the M37 next to it is the car I turned on my lease to get the Q50. Nice to see the comparison...

On Sunday (2nd day), my 2 year old son, who is rear-facing, tossed his breakfast blueberries all over himself and his carseat. The car is child-christened!

I took off the "free" windscreen on the sunroof. Yuck!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! Thanks for giving us a good perspective of how big the M is compared to the Q50!

Congrats on your new Q50! :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The trunk is tiny. It shows me how to do "golf bag Tetris" for 4 bags if I want. ?

Two car seats (Britax Advocate 70's) fit in the back seat fine. Now it's a two seater!

Otherwise, I don't miss the M37S. I love this Q (except for the InTouch glitches)!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Yes! I'm with you, IRadi8. The dealership sticker had to go. For some reason the license plate frame with dealer info is more unobtrusive, IMHO. Congratulations on your new ride!

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
The wind deflector is huge! I got it off as soon as I got home. Then I peeled off the dealership sticker logo.
I've always told the dealer not to put their advertising on the car. If they want my car as a rolling ad, they should pay me for it. I also feel the same way about a t-shirt that cost more because it has a company's logo on it -the shirt should be cheaper.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Then I peeled off the dealership sticker logo.
Wow! That would really tick me off if a dealer put a sticker on my car. I would have make them take it off before I left the lot.

Reactions: MattJB

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Nice!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats!

I recognize the dealership as Roswell Infiniti. I just picked up my car from there today!

Reactions: IRadi8

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Where did you get the tint done here in Atlanta? And what was the price if you don't mind me asking? Would you refer them?
Congrats! I worked with Kipp Cramer and John Christmas at the dealership. They rocked. I work nearby and live a bit north in Cumming.

Solar Works on Hwy 9 in Roswell just south of the dealership. They charged $329. They do a great job. A bit pricey, but I've used them twice before and they have a clean shop.

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Not sure how I missed these but nice pics!! Like the side by sides too!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.