·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:eek::eek:

Infiniti Q50 Driving itself - YouTube

:confused::p

Ps:

DO NOT TRY THIS. I was on a straight road heading to Miami when the idea came to me with light traffic. And I did it in a matter of 45 seconds. Very dumb idea but at the time I was like "YOLO". Again I would NOT recommend anyone trying this. Enjoy :cool:

Any who this is why I call my car Kit. Straight from the Knight Rider. :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Haha! Nice! Thanks for posting this! I wonder what was the reaction of the guys who were adjacent to u at that moment if they saw that! Hahaha!

Reactions: Mrkalu

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Whoa! Don't know if I have the balls to do that...in a brand new car model...w/ not-so-perfect technology. And she was moving pretty **** fast on the highway! But, pretty cool vid for showing off lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: hej and Mrkalu

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
In order for Active Lane Control to be activated, the car must be traveling at least 45mph. So in a straight line or slightly straight highway, the Q50 should be able to drive itself if there is no slow moving vehicle under 45mph.
MrKalu is a little insane :) Fun video thought.

And she was moving pretty **** fast on the highway!

Reactions: Mrkalu

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Holy **** lol.. yeah.. you're nuts.. but I think I will know use this to explain the feature to customers lmao
What if they ask you to demonstrate? :p

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Lol. Jason I'm glad I could help :p but honestly I analyzed traffic thoroughly before I did that lol. This might even sound crazy but it was like I wasn't even in any real danger while I was doing it....that thought kicked in afterwards but anyway ALL SAFE AND SOUND GUYS! I'm back home and no not from SoCal. I'm from the Tampa Bay Area. Florida.

Lmaooo

So, um, dude that was really unsafe. I'm glad you're ok but please don't do that again!!!

Oh, and it reminded me of this :D

Drive Thru Invisible Driver Prank - YouTube

Lmao I also thought about that when I was doing it. Lmao this will forever be a classic.

Reactions: gbert15

·
Registered
80 Posts
Are you kidding me? If he's in sales, he'll probably enable all the nanny features on the car, climb out through the moonroof, stand on the hood with his arms outstretched like in that scene from Titanic while the car drove itself to make the sale. :D

"Neeeear, faaaaar, whereeeeeever you aaaare... what? Ok, sure, let me climb back in and we can do the paperwork when we get back to the dealership. YES!"

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Are you kidding me? If he's in sales, he'll probably enable all the nanny features on the car, climb out through the moonroof, stand on the hood with his arms outstretched like in that scene from Titanic while the car drove itself to make the sale. :D

"Neeeear, faaaaar, whereeeeeever you aaaare... what? Ok, sure, let me climb back in and we can do the paperwork when we get back to the dealership. YES!"
Whoa! Where did that all come from?!

Hahaha jk! :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
While this is over the top. We have drive Chicago to Nashville twice and the feature is so nice. Plus you get reminded to use your blinker trying to change lanes with the the ICC engaged causes the steering to react and beeping to sound and remind me oh I forgot blinker
My wife says it causes her to be much less fatigued ..... She lets me drive form little while but not much ... I am starting to like this passenger role

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Dude,

I mean really...seriously...you actually let the car drive itself with those hideous dice hanging from the rear-view mirror...C'mon man!

It's a Q, not a Civic...lol :)

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Dude,

I mean really...seriously...you actually let the car drive itself with those hideous dice hanging from the rear-view mirror...C'mon man!

It's a Q, not a Civic...lol :)
I was going to let the dice go..lol:)

Reactions: Mrkalu and Q602B
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.