Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At GBert's request (to show off the window tint installed on Friday), I took my new baby for a little spin after church on Sunday for an impromptu photo shoot. I actually have to thank him for suggesting it because driving around and taking photos really made me fall in love with Middle Tennessee again! I haven't really gotten to explore Tennessee much since moving back. It really is absolutely gorgeous!!

There were many gorgeous properties that I wanted to stop and use as backdrops but they had security cameras everywhere and getting arrested for trespassing was NOT on my agenda yesterday! ha As it was, I stopped in the middle of many roads, ran across the street to take the pictures, often blocking the road. Thankfully the area is so gorgeous that there are usually professional photographers, music videos and TV shows/ads that are filmed in this area so no one really seemed to notice or mind!!

I just used my little cheap camera and I didn't do any special effects or edit the photos except an occasional crop. I just don't have the software on my new computer (recently purchased a new Sony but all my software is for my MacBook).......and honestly I didn't have the time (or real desire) either!

All pictures are visible by clicking "Photo Gallery" under Site Navigation on the right side of this post. My Album is titled, "My Baby!" :D
Enjoy the show.............

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Wow! Bravo! Love it! Such an awesome place to shoot! I find it really nice to roam around the area to find different places to shoot because I get to kind of connect to the city and appreciate different sites that u would normally just pass by or discover something new that blows you away! Im glad you got to experience that! :D

Btw, it seems like theres a subliminal message here somewhere! Hmmmm.....hahahaha! :D

Btw, love the clouds and all the green! Really a lovely place ichick! Thanks for sharing! :D

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Very nice iChicky!!!:D

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Registered
276 Posts
WOW! Awesome pics! Great eye! I have a couple of favs in that group. Probably some of the best pics of the Q50 so far and made me second guess my preference of the Sport front end!
Yeah - I see it too for the first time. My wife doesn't really like the front end of my Sport so much. She thinks it looks to angular and "mean".

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fantastic shots here infinitichick. Not too much direct sun so the glitter is hidden but the car looks great. Where did you find the General Lee? Lol!
Thanks!! Yes it was only 80 degrees and partly cloudy yesterday! That is nearly a miracle in Tennessee this time of year but this summer has been cooler and much more rainy and humid than usual.

The General Lee and Mayberry's police car sit at that location all the time. It's in a tiny little town (doesn't even have a red light) that is ridiculously expensive thanks to many famous stars and country singers living there. Someone just happens to own them and displays them there.

Awesome photos and landscape. I couldn't find a road around here like that if I tried.
Thank you!! There are roads/locations like these all over Middle Tennessee! Truly beautiful landscape!! Fall is equally gorgeous when we really have one and not go from 100 degrees to 40! Ha What state do you live in?

WOW! Awesome pics! Great eye! I have a couple of favs in that group. Probably some of the best pics of the Q50 so far and made me second guess my preference of the Sport front end!
Thanks so much!! That is a huge compliment! I liked the Sports fascia but preferred the side profile of the Premium. Now I just love the Premium all the way around!

Very nice iChicky!!!:D
Thanks dear!

Wow! Bravo! Love it! Such an awesome place to shoot! I find it really nice to roam around the area to find different places to shoot because I get to kind of connect to the city and appreciate different sites that u would normally just pass by or discover something new that blows you away! Im glad you got to experience that! :D

Btw, it seems like theres a subliminal message here somewhere! Hmmmm.....hahahaha! :D

Btw, love the clouds and all the green! Really a lovely place ichick! Thanks for sharing! :D
I grew up around this area and used to drive the Natchez Trace and through this little town to go to/from work for years. I had just forgotten how beautiful this area is since I have lived in California longer than any other place and haven't really done much sightseeing/casual driving since I moved back 3 years ago. Was really nice to just take a couple of hours out of my day to explore!

If I was in a truck or older car, I would have really gone down some back roads that would have been gorgeous to capture.

I sent a couple of the pictures to Infiniti (Facebook) and they recognized the area since their headquarters is just down the road.
Ha

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I ever get my car, we'll have to find someone close to us who has a blue Q, and have a red, white and blue shoot - I'll let you take the pictures.;) Thanks for sharing.
Haha!!! We better wait for a different/darker blue than the Hagane since it looks more gray than blue in most pictures.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Great photos, chick! :)

I just hope my Q WILL actually arrive before the summer passes.... Afterall we don't have THAT much sunshine here in WA (except in summer) for me to show off my Malbec Black's purple hue!!! :eek::(

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great photos, chick! :)

I just hope my Q WILL actually arrive before the summer passes.... Afterall we don't have THAT much sunshine here in WA (except in summer) for me to show off my Malbec Black's purple hue!!! :eek::(
What's the latest update on the status of your Q50? Have they actually located it yet?!?

·
Registered
396 Posts
What's the latest update on the status of your Q50? Have they actually located it yet?!?
:( NO.

"No one knows..." "... should be Aug 23, but we heard it will be one week early.." "well, Aug 23 the latest!" "really, any time now...."

yet no one can even locate the VIN!!!!

But NO i'm not changing my mind! :p I'm getting my Q50 no matter what, and believe that all those issues/glitches will eventually work out! :D

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:( NO.

"No one knows..." "... should be Aug 23, but we heard it will be one week early.." "well, Aug 23 the latest!" "really, any time now...."

yet no one can even locate the VIN!!!!

But NO i'm not changing my mind! :p I'm getting my Q50 no matter what, and believe that all those issues/glitches will eventually work out! :D
Ummmm the 23rd is this Friday! They should know where your car is this close t the date!! Goodness! That is scary!! Maybe it is because they have your name misspelled for tracking purposes. That was the issue with SteinyD! Once they resolved that, they found his order!! I'd look into that!

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ummmm the 23rd is this Friday! They should know where your car is this close t the date!! Goodness! That is scary!! Maybe it is because they have your name misspelled for tracking purposes. That was the issue with SteinyD! Once they resolved that, they found his order!! I'd look into that!
Good advice! I sure hope u get your Q50 already tt_45! We are in dire need of Malbec Black photos! ;)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.