Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have talked to a few dealers and they keep telling me that cars with DAS, come with sensors inside the wheels and that you can't change them? I called Infiniti and they were less knowledgeable and assure me that it would void the warranty if wheels or suspension were change. Also I talked to a couple of guys here on the forum who seem to know more the dealerships and are positive you can change them? Any thoughts? BTW people on this forum have been nicer than dealerships when it comes to all this.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks... I actually talked to him and he gave me some more info on the matter. His car looks really clean, can't wait to see how much better it looks with his wheels.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We actually took a dealers Q50 with DAS and replaced the stocks with our vossen CV5s for 1 month with over 1000 miles and no light or issues were reported. We were concerned about this as well, but once it was put to the test, all was good.

The dealer was Warren hennry auto group here in south florida. Carlos was kind enough to let u test out the concerns we had before recommending anything on Q50s equipped with DAS.
Good to see that it has been done before and I think gbert15 will be the second person to do it with the DAS system... I'm sure in a few years it will be no big deal but for now it's brand new territory people are going into. :D

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.