Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is fairly minor, but a little annoying and haven't seen it mentioned so I thought I'd bring it up and see if it can get fixed eventually.

I know I can hit the map button next to the dial to change between the various nav screen views (like split view, intersection info, mpg split screen, etc). However, when you're in one of these others views and want to go back to full screen there isn't an option. The only place I can find to make it go back is the full menu accessible via the dial or steering wheel controls. There's an option there for view settings (I believe) that lets you select full screen. I think full screen should be directly accessible where the other options are. Sometimes I like to check one of the other views, but ultimately like to get it back to full screen and its not as easy as it should be. Am I missing anything, or is this annoying others as well?

I'm mostly talking about when you're not on a programmed route here, but I think it will then automatically put you in split screen for upcoming intersections and all, and so far that seems to make sense on it's own.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Very annoying indeed. Taking my car in tonight for them to look at this tomorrow. Upsetting that I have to give up my brand new car for a loaner again so they can check it out. Really need to get some compensation for this. They're lucky enough that they're getting patient customers to come in and let them do their testing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.