Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I picked my car up this monday I have had 4 occasions of my Nav screen not showing the map, but still showing all other info on the screen (current street name, Speed limit, Phone info, ect.) I have tried re-booting via the radio button with no luck and shutting the car off and turning the car back on with no luck either. Letting the car warm up and load for 45 seconds or so... If I let the car sit for 20 min. or so it works fine. Does anyone have any info on why this could be happening?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had a similar situation a couple of months ago. However, it only happened when it was below 40 degrees. They replaced my SD card reader, but that didn't work. They ended up having to replace my navigation control unit. You should bring it to the dealer. Mine has been great since they replaced that.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll take a pick of it next time it does it. I believe it has the symbol for the car connecting to the GPS system. the car is intact getting GPS info as it is displaying the cars location and current street name. It's just not loading the map.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.