Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now this is not my q50, but mine is also white.

I am wanting to wrap the bottom valence in black vinyl(hoping exhaust does not burn it up) and wanting to lighting tint my headlights. I have photo shopped another q50 picture that I found, because it was too dark to take pictures of mine.

Now onto the question. Should i proceed and do what i did on Photoshop or leave it as is. I am leaning towards the blacked out lower valence and tinted lights, but i need that extra encouragement to do them :)

If i used your pictures sorry about that, hope you don't get mad q50aggie

normal q50

blacked out(photoshopped)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
If you are worried about the film burning out then u can always plastidip! I think people have blackened out their rear valence with that with no problems but I have seen guys with wraps with no problems as well! I would just save the money and wait for the rear diffuser and use the money for better mods like lighting, exhaust, painting your calipers, coilovers, wheels, lug nuts, splitter, etc!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are worried about the film burning out then u can always plastidip! I think people have blackened out their rear valence with that with no problems but I have seen guys with wraps with no problems as well! I would just save the money and wait for the rear diffuser and use the money for better mods like lighting, exhaust, painting your calipers, coilovers, wheels, lug nuts, splitter, etc!
haha, so far this is what I have done and only had the car for 3 days.
-Changed all interior bulbs and license plate bulbs to LEDs
-mirrortapped 9500ix
-tint
-drop in K&N filters

the only performance mod I want to do would be an exhaust, im just waiting for more companies to come out with exhausts for our cars.

I totally forgot about plastidip o.o

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
haha, so far this is what I have done and only had the car for 3 days.
-Changed all interior bulbs and license plate bulbs to LEDs
-mirrortapped 9500ix
-tint
-drop in K&N filters

the only performance mod I want to do would be an exhaust, im just waiting for more companies to come out with exhausts for our cars.

I totally forgot about plastidip o.o
Ahhh nice man! Just get whatever is more convenient for u but if u can wait for a rear diffuser in hopefully 3-4 months then I would go for that instead!

Reactions: EdB
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.