Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Need wiring diagram for 2016 Q50 14 speaker Bose, please.

9K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  JL505 
#1 ·
I am in the process of installing a audio control DM-810 DSP. I will be replacing all 13 mid and high speakers and getting rid of factory sub. I plan on installing 6 channel and 4 channel amps for the highs and mids. Then a sub amp as well. Upgrading the big 3 under the hood to 0 gauge. Trying to find HO alternator as well. Not having much luck. Maybe need a custom wound alternator? What I need help with is a wiring diagram for the Bose amp plugs and speaker output harness diagram as well. Thanks in advance for any and all help. Have a good day.
Jeremy

#2 ·
I am in the process of installing a audio control DM-810 DSP. I will be replacing all 13 mid and high speakers and getting rid of factory sub. I plan on installing 6 channel and 4 channel amps for the highs and mids. Then a sub amp as well. Upgrading the big 3 under the hood to 0 gauge. Trying to find HO alternator as well. Not having much luck. Maybe need a custom wound alternator? What I need help with is a wiring diagram for the Bose amp plugs and speaker output harness diagram as well. Thanks in advance for any and all help. Have a good day.
Jeremy
Both of those have been discussed in threads here. I don't suppose you did any searches?

You would have found this:

And this:

And I believe this:

Let me know if you need additional info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.