Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Absolutely love how the Infiniti Q50 looks in these conceptual sketches. The rear diffuser with exhausts tips flowing naturally with it's design lines has to be my favorite thing about it.

What do you love about these Infiniti Q50 sketches?

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
this is such a nice sketch, I think this is Q60 sketch. The lines on it look so muscular and sleek. For some reason the height of it seems to be on the lower side. I can see the real thing be more taller just a tad bit.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Absolutely love how the Infiniti Q50 looks in these conceptual sketches. The rear diffuser with exhausts tips flowing naturally with it's design lines has to be my favorite thing about it.

What do you love about these Infiniti Q50 sketches?

That sketch is actually the Concept G Coupe, Some one just put Q50 in the back.

It would be nice to see that as a Q60 but i don't think it will happen. You can see where all the main line of the new infintis are coming from.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ongqq was making reference to the inspiration for the entire Infiniti line up's styling.... Wich is coming from the Essence..
Many apologies :)

And yes, the sketch is a G concept coupe, though i'm not sure how it's been leaked as everyone was asked to put away their cameras during Johann de Nysschen's keynote speech at Geneva which is where this sketch was revealed!

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Many apologies :)

And yes, the sketch is a G concept coupe, though i'm not sure how it's been leaked as everyone was asked to put away their cameras during Johann de Nysschen's keynote speech at Geneva which is where this sketch was revealed!
There is always at least one person who doesn't listen;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
That sketch is actually the Concept G Coupe, Some one just put Q50 in the back.

It would be nice to see that as a Q60 but i don't think it will happen. You can see where all the main line of the new infintis are coming from.
that is a nice concept design but I don't think the Q60 coupe would turn out like that. I can see where all the ideas are coming from though. This will be more of an exotic I think if infiniti was going to release it.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Something tell me there isn't a business case for the essence concept to go into production. They would basically have to sell them at a loss like Lexus did with the LFA or charge considerably more than the GTR to make it worth all the R&D dollars that would need to be spent....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts