Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May have found a new bug. Within Infiniti Connection on the lower touch screen, my list of destinations sent from Google (not the ones sent through the Infiniti website) will not scroll to the second page. It shows 1/2 on the bottom, but the buttons on the right side of the screen to scroll down are ghosted.

There also appears to be no way to delete items in this list.

Anyone else seeing this? Any ideas? A new bug?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
May have found a new bug. Within Infiniti Connection on the lower touch screen, my list of destinations sent from Google (not the ones sent through the Infiniti website) will not scroll to the second page. It shows 1/2 on the bottom, but the buttons on the right side of the screen to scroll down are ghosted.

There also appears to be no way to delete items in this list.

Anyone else seeing this? Any ideas? A new bug?

Thanks.
You know, I think I had that problem last week, but forgot to investigate further. I will check on my drive home from work today and if I can duplicate, I'll report to the engineers.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
If you guys are checking, I came across another one that perhaps you can check up on.

Once I set a destination in my navigation (in my case, I looked for nearby restaurants and picked one at random) and the navigation start giving directions. I drive a bit. i then go in to options and go to cancel destination, and the navigation still continues giving me directions. I tried both canceling via the steering buttons on the navigation top screen, as well as through the InTouch screen. in both case, even when i press cancel, the system still continues giving me route directions.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
How do you send directions without using Infiniti Connection?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Google maps (on computer, not iPhone at least). Click on the little red icon, more, send, to car and then you indicate Infiniti and your Infiniti Connection email address. There is also an iPhone app that works as a work around.

Works great....except I can now only access the first page worth of sent destinations.

Did they test this software at all?!

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I'll check it out...Thank you for the instructions

·
Registered
127 Posts
Google maps (on computer, not iPhone at least). Click on the little red icon, more, send, to car and then you indicate Infiniti and your Infiniti Connection email address. There is also an iPhone app that works as a work around.

Works great....except I can now only access the first page worth of sent destinations.

I do not see a little red icon using Google maps on my laptop. Can you give more specific instructions please? Also, does this work on the new google maps or classic google maps only? Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
I do not see a little red icon using Google maps on my laptop. Can you give more specific instructions please? Also, does this work on the new google maps or classic google maps only? Thanks!!
It doesn't work in the new google maps.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Wow that sucks!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I just tested it on my Q50, no problem. I can scroll up or down from 3 pages on my "Turn Lists".

Tested this one too, no problem. Picked a restaurant, drove it on the opposite direction for a couple of miles, than press cancel destination on the Intouch. Navigation cancelled.

If you guys are checking, I came across another one that perhaps you can check up on.

Once I set a destination in my navigation (in my case, I looked for nearby restaurants and picked one at random) and the navigation start giving directions. I drive a bit. i then go in to options and go to cancel destination, and the navigation still continues giving me directions. I tried both canceling via the steering buttons on the navigation top screen, as well as through the InTouch screen. in both case, even when i press cancel, the system still continues giving me route directions.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Yeah I can't scroll onto page two. I sent 7 destinations and I can only see the first 5.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I think I figured it out how it work. It only stored a total of 6 destination. It only display 5 on the screen and yes I can scroll down to see the 6 destination.
You can't delete it manually (maybe there is a way, but I just can't find out how)
As you add more destination in, it remove one at a time from what on the list.
I record it on my camera. If you guys wants to see it, I'll see if I can post it.

Yeah I can't scroll onto page two. I sent 7 destinations and I can only see the first 5.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I would like to see it....

·
Registered
42 Posts

Where did you find your Infiniti Connection email address?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.