Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stoked! Pick my car up tomorrow. I'm pretty heavy into modding and excited to see what i'll be doing with this car. I've been a long time Euro guy but the Q50 stole my heart.

Here are my previous 2 cars

2008 VW GTI - Full Stage 2+ all bolt ons, KWv1 Coils, OEM S6 LED, OEM LED Tailights, i dont remember what else lol

2010 VW CC
Bagyard Bombers front and rear bags, Accuair Management with E-level.

DPE GT-7

MRR HR2

Lets see what i do to the Q!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
ohh buddy, i cant wait to see what happens to the Q if your previous vehicles looked that sick. hugh fan of the slammed look :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice nice! Congrats on the Q50 man! Finally a CB owner! Ive seen some on instagram but I think you are the first one in the forum to have one! Looking forward to pics and the mods u do! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mine is also Chestnut Bronze! Wasn't my first choice (I wanted the Hagane Blue), but they had a Chestnut Bronze in stock, and it's really grown on me!

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Mine is also Chestnut Bronze! Wasn't my first choice (I wanted the Hagane Blue), but they had a Chestnut Bronze in stock, and it's really grown on me!
Why is there no pics then?!:mad:

Haha! Post pics when u can bro! :D

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Post them up @ the chestnut bronze picture thread guys! Its been full of cobwebs already! Haha! Thanks for sharing your pics KingofHuns! She's definitely a beauty!:D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
the color is sooooo hard to capture in pictures. its funny how every picture i see the color looks different haha love it
Definitely! I do love it when it shows off its sparkly paint in direct sunlight! :D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Looking again at the picture, the first thing I thought of was taupe, which is kind of a reddish brown. Still, there seems to be a tinge of purple(or lilac) to it, at least in this picture.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.