Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
This looks like the longer 1 minute version I have not seen before (seen the 30-second version only), so it's new to me. Thanks for the link.
Yea seems like it! When I saw the start of the video, I thout it was the same old one from the theatres! I guess its not! Thanks for pointing that out!

Thanks for sharing this! :D

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
That's what I felt like today when I get out of work and met my car at the parking lot. :D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I saw the commercial twice last night on television. On Bizarre Foods, it was a shortened version, but the full version was used on Major Crimes. I expect much more in the way of TV advertising, now that the car has been released.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Have you seen the number of new videos posted to YouTube by Infiniti today, the 13th? There are many. Do a search for,"2014 Infiniti Q50" within YouTube and enjoy. So far there have been only 1 or two views of each vid, so they're fairly recent posts.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Those videos aren't commercials. They're mini-lessons on how stuff works on the car and how to change settings! Thanks for the heads up. Here's just one of the videos(the Map/Voice Button) - the rest are shown on the right of the page(if you actually go to the YouTube site). Maybe if I watch them about 20 times each, I'll get a handle on the tech. :-(

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I've now added 14 of the videos to my "Favorites" list. I'm sure that there must be more. Though some are pretty basic, there are others that I know are going to be very helpful in dealing with all the little details .

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Those videos have been available on the Infiniti a owners section for a while now.
Sheeesh! Knowing that would have lowered my angst level quite a bit concerning all the tech in the car. I guess it was more fun for all of you to be watching me tear my hair out over this. Well, it looks like I still have a couple of weeks to try to absorb all that stuff.:eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.