Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Hybrid 3.5 SportTech RWD
1,368 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!

GLWS! Use the search function here and find out you'd better eliminate the "0" behind the "72" or – even better – the "7" in front of "20"...

JMTC

·
Registered
256 Posts
You likely won't sell these here since everyone on the forum hates those tires, especially at that asking price. You may get lucky if someone needs a set to put on their lease return, but again, not at that price. On this forum you'll be lucky to see $300-$400

Now, with that said, I was able to sell mine locally on Craigslist for $800 to a kid that needed tires on his Accord Sport, and my tires had just north of 800 miles on them.

Reactions: BakuQ50

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
I finally sold my set with 1200 miles on them for $250 plus shipping and was lucky to find a buyer.

Reactions: BakuQ50

·
Registered
256 Posts
I finally sold my set with 1200 miles on them for $250 plus shipping and was lucky to find a buyer.
Damn, I hit the lottery with mine then at $800 but like I said, it was on craigslist and also not to an auto enthusiast that know's good tires from bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.