Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’m selling this new Catback exhaust as I’m going to be trading in my car sometime this year so I have no use for this. It’s literally brand new and I just received it a week ago as it was custom made.
I’ll sell it $1450 shipped. I paid about $1650.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,327 Posts
Shouldn't take long to sell it here, even at full price.

Reactions: Flyman

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hey guys I’m selling this new Catback exhaust as I’m going to be trading in my car sometime this year so I have no use for this. It’s literally brand new and I just received it a week ago as it was custom made.
View attachment 98681
Wow... 3 days too late. I just ordered mine and it'll be July probably before I see it.

It this fir a RWD or AWD? I don't personally know what the difference is, but FI asked what my car was when I ordered, so it must be relevant.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,327 Posts
Wow... 3 days too late. I just ordered mine and it'll be July probably before I see it.

It this fir a RWD or AWD? I don't personally know what the difference is, but FI asked what my car was when I ordered, so it must be relevant.
Cancel your order and buy this. You have the same car as I do and it fit mine.

Reactions: gSwift

·
Registered
2,291 Posts

Just be aware - this FI CBE for sale has the 10" Sport mufflers vs. the 14" Touring mufflers, if that matters to you.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
I'd consider if it wasn't a non-refundable $500 deposit.

Reactions: PerfectWhiteQ50S

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My car is AWD and it’s a 2017.
I tried canceling about a month ago but like the gentleman above me said, they wanted to charge me. I ordered this catback back in October. I’m willing to take the $200+ hit.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
My car is AWD and it’s a 2017.
I tried canceling about a month ago but like the gentleman above me said, they wanted to charge me. I ordered this catback back in October. I’m willing to take the $200+ hit.
I'll email them and see if they'll let me cancel. If they do, i'll take it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll email them and see if they'll let me cancel. If they do, i'll take it.
Ok let me know, I do have other people asking about it but no one has officially gave me the go ahead.
I don’t see why they wouldn’t let you cancel as I’m pretty sure they have not started building it lol

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
4,622 Posts
You probably could sell your FI at cost once you "receive" it as many people don't want to wait. Sorta like money in the bank. You could even have FI ship it to the buyer once you find one. FI sells 100+% of their capacity so this shouldn't be difficult to do.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
You probably could sell your FI at cost once you "receive" it as many people don't want to wait. Sorta like money in the bank. You could even have FI ship it to the buyer once you find one. FI sells 100+% of their capacity so this shouldn't be difficult to do.
^This. Given the demand, yes.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Ok let me know, I do have other people asking about it but no one has officially gave me the go ahead.
I don’t see why they wouldn’t let you cancel as I’m pretty sure they have not started building it lol
I may not hear back from them until Monday, so by all means, sell it asap if you can. But it does say NON refundable all over my email. If it comes down to losing $500, i'll just keep my order

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I may not hear back from them until Monday, so by all means, sell it asap if you can. But it does say NON refundable all over my email. If it comes down to losing $500, i'll just keep my order
No biggie brother. If it’s still available and you wanted you can get it. Depending on ams response.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
4,622 Posts
Is it AMS or FI that wants to hit you for the $500? I would think FI would let you give up your position in the que.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Is it AMS or FI that wants to hit you for the $500? I would think FI would let you give up your position in the que.
I ordered through FI and it states on the website and my receipt that the deposit is non-refundable
C5B0FB41-A91C-4CE4-9D2F-357E5C91EDFB_1_201_a.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,327 Posts
These are like RTX 30XX graphics cards.

Reactions: Batell

·
Premium Member
232 Posts

·
Registered
19’ Q50. 3.0T. Ams LDP. Ams Race HX. Ams LPFP. Ams Etune.
18 Posts
View attachment 98681
Wow disappointing I’d happily pay that sadly I’m waiting 10 days for a check to clear I sold a car me and the wife were no longer using and I guarantee it will be sold by then haha best of luck!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow disappointing I’d happily pay that sadly I’m waiting 10 days for a check to clear I sold a car me and the wife were no longer using and I guarantee it will be sold by then haha best of luck!
Comment here to see if it’s still available by then

1 - 20 of 30 Posts