Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to say hello. I recently picked up a Q50S and I'm loving it! I'm coming from six years of Subaru WRX's and I must say, this is a HUGE step up.

I'm excited to lurk all over the site and learn as much as I can about this beautiful car. I've already learned quite a bit from everybody and look forward to more!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Q50!

Seems like you're getting ready to beat the Blake Griffin Kia commercial and dunk over your Q50! If so, we would like video(s) pls!!! :p

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to say hello. I recently picked up a Q50S and I'm loving it! I'm coming from six years of Subaru WRX's and I must say, this is a HUGE step up.

I'm excited to lurk all over the site and learn as much as I can about this beautiful car. I've already learned quite a bit from everybody and look forward to more!
congrats! I guess it was time to get out of that boy racer phase huh.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, I guess I totally missed all the replies on here. I'm actually just east of Colorado Springs. I have yet to see another Q50 down here surprisingly. I miss my WRX on occasion, but for the most part, the Q is just as much performance with ten times the luxury, so I'm happy!

·
Registered
444 Posts
I just picked mine up on Monday last week. Also I am a Colorado resident and native. I am using Rickenbaugh Infiniti up north off highway 52/I-25. They are fantastic.

I suggest you get the car protected using 22PLE. It will act like a second clear coat and protect your glass, wheels and paint. Your car will look like its wet for about 24 months.

ManCave Detailing has two locations 92nd and old Wadsworth and another down south. Mike (owner) is a great guy. My car will be going through the process this week.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Congratulations! It looks great!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just picked mine up on Monday last week. Also I am a Colorado resident and native. I am using Rickenbaugh Infiniti up north off highway 52/I-25. They are fantastic.

I suggest you get the car protected using 22PLE. It will act like a second clear coat and protect your glass, wheels and paint. Your car will look like its wet for about 24 months.

ManCave Detailing has two locations 92nd and old Wadsworth and another down south. Mike (owner) is a great guy. My car will be going through the process this week.
Where is that second location? I am outside of Aurora.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I got my car done and after a year and a quarter it looks brand new. I have no scratches at all. pure perfection.

Mike may have put a picture of my Q50s up on the website. He was at the Denver Auto Show this year with a booth.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got my car done and after a year and a quarter it looks brand new. I have no scratches at all. pure perfection.

Mike may have put a picture of my Q50s up on the website. He was at the Denver Auto Show this year with a booth.
Congrats on your Q50s. I was a Wrx owner myself, after 12 years I finally gave it up. I totally miss it. Especially driving a manual for that long it's a big difference driving the Q50 but, I like the new change. The big Hp makes up for it, that was one thing I made sure if I drive an auto it had power. Anyways, welcome to the forum, I am new myself so I'll be around posting and commenting. Have fun!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.