Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to introduce myself....

First time Infiniti Owner, but no stranger to Cars and especially car forum life.

Just got a Graphite/Graphite Q50S AWD Deluxe Touring. Beautiful car, only had it for 2 days, and already despise the Run Flats, that I didnt even know the car had.

I kind of made a quick decision... Dealership offered me an incredible buy out on my Audi, and a super sweet 24/month lease. I can't retain cars for more than 18-24 months, and this is my first lease....

I will take better pictures with my DSLR later on, but I'm sure we all know what the car looks like...

I used to be heavily into modifying my cars. Some of them were internet sensations a few years ago... Kind of grew out of the phase with the Audi A6. It was perfect from the factory, and needed no modifications.

2012 Audi A6 3.0T Prestige

2010 Acura TL 3.7L SH-AWD

2009 Acura TL 3.7L SH-AWD

2008 Acura TL 3.5L Type S

2006 Acura TL 3.2L

And a few others, nothing special...

2003 Acura CL 3.2L Type S
2002 Ford Explorer
1992 Ford Explorer

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I have not seen one picture of a graphite that does the car justice. The metallic paint is gorgeous, and it just doesn't show up except in person.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Welcome and nice color. Infiniti has improved paint quality, IMO that Q50 paint is finish and quality is one of the best for Infiniti.

Reactions: chicagokevo

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Q50! :D

I have not seen one picture of a graphite that does the car justice. The metallic paint is gorgeous, and it just doesn't show up except in person.

;)

It doesnt do it justice imo as well but at least you see the flakes of the paint!

Reactions: chicagokevo

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Wanted to introduce myself....

First time Infiniti Owner, but no stranger to Cars and especially car forum life.

Just got a Graphite/Graphite Q50S AWD Deluxe Touring. Beautiful car, only had it for 2 days, and already despise the Run Flats, that I didnt even know the car had.

I kind of made a quick decision... Dealership offered me an incredible buy out on my Audi, and a super sweet 24/month lease. I can't retain cars for more than 18-24 months, and this is my first lease....

And a few others, nothing special...

2003 Acura CL 3.2L Type S
2002 Ford Explorer
1992 Ford Explorer
Allan is that you??...aka Blackura from Acurazine?? Look at my username...same guy from Azine!

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
The A6 3.0 is a bit more expensive and competes a bit more directly to the M37/Q70 in terms of weight and rides heavier and softer than the Q50. In a straight line the power is comparable to the Q50 Hybrid.

Here's the official thread:
http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/infiniti-q50-versus-competition/1633-audi-a6-vs-q50-3.html
with that being said I can't wait for the Q90, it's one highly anticipated vehicle, don't know how much longer till the redesigned model drops but all I know is that I want to see it!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The A6 3.0 is a bit more expensive and competes a bit more directly to the M37/Q70 in terms of weight and rides heavier and softer than the Q50. In a straight line the power is comparable to the Q50 Hybrid.

Here's the official thread:
http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/infiniti-q50-versus-competition/1633-audi-a6-vs-q50-3.html
Sigh.... there are a few big differences between the cars... Yes, the A6 (the way I built mine) was $63k. Bad @$$ car!!

The Audi was faster, heavier, softer and better on MPGs... I financed the A6.. 60 months/$0 down... it was costing me $1100 a month!! At first, it was worth it.. but after 18 months, I couldnt bear to pay that anymore....

Infiniti has better techy gadgets... (although they are quirky), better seats, better sounding engine..

The biggest heartbreak for me trading in the A6, was losing the LED headlights... They were super aggressive, sexy and very noticeable... but I am rather impressed with the Q50S headlights

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jeez, but didn't you know what you were getting into?
I did... and at the time, I was also getting car reimbursement from my company.

The $1100 a month seemed like no big deal for a brand new Audi... but after 18 months, it got old quickly.... and to think i had 42 months left... blah

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I see you got nyc plates what dealer did you go to?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Infiniti of Manhasset.... Great deal, great staff... A little persistent, but when you keep lowering the price, its hard to say no!

Just wish they didnt put that dumb sticker on the car. I had asked them not to, but i think it was already on..... I hate dealer plates/stickers on my trunk.. even if its a lease

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Infiniti of Manhasset.... Great deal, great staff... A little persistent, but when you keep lowering the price, its hard to say no!

Just wish they didnt put that dumb sticker on the car. I had asked them not to, but i think it was already on..... I hate dealer plates/stickers on my trunk.. even if its a lease
Got mine from there also. Their service department is great. Sales staff are very friendly.
I requested on mine to have no stickers or front plate installed so I could use my hideaway plate holder instead. Didn't want holes in my bumper.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.