Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pop in and say hey. Long time lurker, and finally got around to creating a user name. I'm down in the Fort Lauderdale. I'll be picking up a Red Sport this next year, either in Iridium Blue or Black, but have yet to pull the trigger as I have a while one my current lease. Once I do have my own, I'll be down for a cruise with those in the area.

Reactions: jahhaitian1

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
3,930 Posts
You should go for a spin with Bullitt in his modified Red Sport. ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds like a plan to me. I've seen his posts on here. He has a Silver RS correct?

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
3,930 Posts
That sounds like a plan to me. I've seen his posts on here. He has a Silver RS correct?
From his signature:

2016 Q50S Red Sport RWD, SpecialtyZ stage 2 Ecutek Tune, Fast Intentions Full Downpipes and CBE, AMS CAI, AMS HE, Z1 LSD, RSR Lowering Springs, Stillen Splitter, Rear Window CF Spoiler, 20” Avante Garde M310 rims, on E20 (Future Mods/Godspeed Coilovers, Walbro 485 in tank FP)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sup my fellow Floridian :) I am down in Miami hope you get that RS 400. Picked up a 18 Silver Sport a couple months back. I came from an 06 IS 250 i am loving the power.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys just moved here also. I just got a JB4 and i installed it but the guages dont work. Would love to meet up with someone for some help. Happy to buy some beers. Also open to shop recommendations.

Best,
Dan

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome! I’ll be down I Fort Lauderdale with my red sport on vacation early March and hopefully moving down there this July.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2018 Q50S [RWD]
33 Posts
I'm in West Palm Beach so let me know if you guys are meeting!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts