Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 468 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per NISMO, these are in production and the current soft ETA is now end of January. However, there is part number and pricing now available as it is in their system as a backordered item.

B0100-Q50S2, $698 MSRP.

My price point I'm looking at will most likely be $607.50 shipped to the 48-states.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Per NISMO, these are in production and the current soft ETA is now end of January. However, there is part number and pricing now available as it is in their system as a backordered item.

B0100-Q50S2, $698 MSRP.

My price point I'm looking at will most likely be $607.50 shipped to the 48-states.

Set one aside for me!

Shaun

·
Registered
567 Posts
Will this be Infiniti branded? Any pics or mock-ups yet? Definitely interested but like others have said, comes down to sound.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’ve currently got 3 sets on preorder. Didn’t want to do too many yet, but, I may have to increase that.

I thought about a photo after I hung up with them, called back, and left a message. Working to get a photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any update on the picture on this? I may be interested in one as well!

I’ve been trying. I’ve called and left a message and called three times this past week. I’ve not gotten and answer yet.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I’ve been trying. I’ve called and left a message and called three times this past week. I’ve not gotten and answer yet.

B0100-Q50S2, can I look up this part number at any Infiniti dealer and have them order it?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
B0100-Q50S2, can I look up this part number at any Infiniti dealer and have them order it?

The part number is NISMO specific and won’t show up in a dealer’s DMS as valid because it’s not in the parts master file. This is the same case with the other kits.

This is why some questioned the authenticity of the kits when I first listed on eBay because they were taking the part number to their dealerships, a lot of parts personnel don’t know jack about these bulletins, and the number shows up as invalid.

As of this moment, the number is good for dealership parts personnel to call NISMO to place a pre-order.

ETA update as of today: mid-January.

Photo update: none available yet.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The part number is NISMO specific and won’t show up in a dealer’s DMS as valid because it’s not in the parts master file. This is the same case with the other kits.

This is why some questioned the authenticity of the kits when I first listed on eBay because they were taking the part number to their dealerships, a lot of parts personnel don’t know jack about these bulletins, and the number shows up as invalid.

As of this moment, the number is good for dealership parts personnel to call NISMO to place a pre-order.

ETA update as of today: mid-January.

Photo update: none available yet.

And sound update

Ready to buy...need to see and hear it!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah, one can only dream, I think the Nismo 370 Exhaust is like 1,500 so I would expect similar pricing. 700 isn't bad for an Helmholtz axleback, I think HKS is the only other that makes one and it's over a grand.

1 - 20 of 468 Posts