1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Nice! Ready to see them on TV!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I finally beat gbert in posting a YouTube video!!! LOL!
Haha! Its cool man! Im on rehab right now! I am already a Q50 addict! Hahaha!

Note the disclaimer! LOL

Hahaha! Good catch!

lol, no you didn't. :eek:

He posted this like 2 weeks ago. :eek: :p :cool:

Infiniti's Youtube Channel just too a long time to put it on their account I suppose!
Haha! I did? With all the vids i've posted i think ive lost track if its new anymore or not! Hahaha!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, no you didn't. :eek:

He posted this like 2 weeks ago. :eek: :p :cool:

Infiniti's Youtube Channel just too a long time to put it on their account I suppose!
Nah, I think that was a different one. Looks like this is just a shorter "commercialized" version of the Red Bull video you are referencing!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
It looks identical to me. I remember commenting in the thread where this commercial was posted!

Don't make me dig for it.. :(
I think it might be a different one as well! I think the one I posted kinda showcased the headlights a bit where it was in a dark garage or something! I dont know anymore! Hahaha!:D

Reactions: Q50Aggie

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
The car def looks good! The sound track is kind of flat, wish it was a little more dramatic and we heard some of the Q50 Exhaust instead of all RB9. Also, I wish they would have put some emphasis on the DRLs. The car is going to be known for those once they are on the road. But the most important part is they car is WELL represented and its showing it's performance roots with the connection to F1 and the car being shown on a track.

But this is rather nit picky to say we're talking about Infiniti here. DEF an improvement!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice try, but the commercials are different. Watch them side by side in two different windows and start them at the same time.

Bazinga.
Infiniti USA does not fix damage resulting from racing, competitive driving, track, off-road and/or airstrip use".... while Infiniti Canada doesn't care! Race all you want, and they'll still fix your car! SEEEE!!!

Infiniti USA Commercial:

Infiniti Canada Commercial:

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.